XXV

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

I am sorry for publishing by mistake. Again. So as a apology, take this long ass chapter.

 So as a apology, take this long ass chapter

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We have to get closer to him! We can't hear anything from here" Jin protested.

Taehyung and Jin were standing near the entrance of the dining hall far from Namjoon who was sitting at the very end on the opposite side.

Taehyung frowned "If we go any closer, he will recognise us!"

"Then what's the use of being here?"

Taehyung groaned "What do we do?"

Jin digged into his pockets and pulled out two masks "This?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Imagine eating with your masks on"

Jin bit his bottom lip "Right. How about we just go....."

"Wait" Taehyung cut him. He started digging into his bag.

Jin frowned "I Don't like getting interrupted"

"Yes! I knew I had kept it in there" Taehyung exclaimed.

"What?" Jin asked confused at the sudden excitement.

Taehyung held up a small box that looked like an airpod case. "Jungkook gave it to me as a birthday gift. It was almost an year back and I have not at all removed it from my bag."

"What is that?"

"A small stick on mic. It like records sounds and we can remove it and hear it later" Taehyung explained.

"That's great and all but... How will you stick it near them? And if it's your first time opening it, do you even know how to use it?"

Taehyung frowned and opened the instructions manual.

Jin couldn't believe his eyes "Are you seriously reading the manual now!?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "It's better than just sitting there complaining"

Jin scoffed "You are so annoying. Here I am trying to help......."

"Jin please shut up. Or I'll make you" Taehyung said lifting his head and locking eyes with Jin's shocked ones.

"What-...... Stupid" Jin said and turned away from the intense gaze.

Taehyung smirked and went back to read the manual. His eyes raked over it, quickly taking in the info he needs.

"He and his friend are going to take their food tray. This is your chance" Jin said "Unless you are still busy reading"

Taehyung scoffed as he pressed the button. A red light switched on. "There you go" he said. He looked at Namjoon's table and then at Namjoon. They were busy with the line.