XXVI

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην jins_hoe_

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung had barely parked his car when Seokjin opened the door in am hurry and almost ran into the hospital.

Taehyung hurriedly removed his seatbelt and stepped out locking the car.

Taehyung's mind was still reeling. First Namjoon, then Seokjin's story.

Everything made sense now. Why Yoongi was so worried about Jin going through a contract wedding, why Jin's brother told 'I hope you are not making a mistake again' on their wedding. Their weird relationship. It was like pieces of puzzle all coming together.

He closely followed Jin as he went to the reception.
"I got a call, about Jae Young......."

"Jae Young? Let me see, yes he is in the operation theatre right now. Third floor, left corridor."

"Operation theatre?" Jin asked his voice cracking a bit.

Taehyung went forward and tugged at his hand. "Come on, lets go. We can talk to the doctor"

Taehyung could feel Jin's shivering as they went to the third floor. He turned left and spotted a few chairs infront of the OT. He made Jin sit and he sat next to him.

Jin buried his face into his hands. Taehyung involuntarily reached forward and kept a reassuring hand on Jin's back.

"He is going to be fine. Calm down"

"I-" Jin took a deep breath and stood up. He started walking from left to right as if he was agitated.

"I never apologised to him. I punched him. I made him bleed. But I never apologised to him."

Taehyung sat in his chair not knowing what else to say. Jin was always put together, strong and always had a plan. So this side to him, the vulnerable Seokjin shocked him.

"Jin we don't know what happened yet. Maybe it's just a minor thing?"

Jin stopped walking and huffed.

"Hey, are you alright?" Taehyung asked. Jin was worried first and now he looked downright angry.

"No. No I am not. I should have apologised. I just continued being a total jerk to him. And....."

The OT door opened. Jin immediately turned towards it expectantly looking at the doctor.

"Are you Jae Young's family?" The doctor asked removing his mask

"Yes! Is he alright?"

The doctor sighed "We don't know yet. Mr Lee Jae Young is in a critical......."