XXXVII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

Hello!!!Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"An arcade?" Jin asked as he looked up at the place infront of him. Flashing lights could be seen everytime someone opened the door.

Taehyung looked at Jin "Yeah. Do you not like arcades? If not we can go back, it's not........"

"No" Jin said "I.. I have never been to an arcade before"

Taehyung nodded "Aah, I see. I used to go a lot with Jungkook whenever school or job became stressful"

Jin nodded "So.. shall we go?"

Taehyung nodded excitedly "Lets go. I bet you will love it"

Jin smiled and followed Taehyung inside.

Taehyung went to the counter and looked back at Jin.

"First we collect tokens." Taehyung said pulling out his wallet.

Jin took his wallet out too "So we win points whenever we play a game right?" Jin asked.

Taehyung nodded.

Jin hummed "Lets do one thing. We will buy the exact amount of tokens. In the end lets see who collected the most points"

Taehyung smirked "It's your first time. You will lose"

Jin rolled his eyes "We will see"

They both paid and they were given two cards with two pouches filled with tokens.

"That's a lot of tokens" Jin commented as he took his pouch and the card.

Taehyung shook his head "Trust me. Any number of tokens is less when you are here"

Jin chuckled "Alright, first game?"

Taehyung hummed "Follow me"

Taehyung led Jin to the shooting range "We will go easy for the first game. Use the darts and burst the water balloons in the given time. One balloon will give you five points" Taehyung pointed towards Jin's card. "And the points will be recorded there"

Jin nodded "Ok you go first"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows "Scared?"

Jin frowned "I'll see how you do it once"

Taehyung chuckled and put in one token in the machine "There, one token will give me 20 seconds."

3,2,1 start.

Taehyung threw his first dart and hit a balloon on his first try.

He grinned at Jin before turning back fastly. He only had limited time.