L

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When Taehyung came out from his room (The master bedroom, but he had been sleeping there for so long now) he entered the dining room to see Seokjin frowning at his laptop that sat on the dining table.

They had come back from the new hotel at 5 in the morning.

Jin had decided to stay back and look over some more things and give some last instructions.

And Taehyung had stayed back with him.

They were on the verge of collapsing when they came and decided to sleep in.

The only thing Taehyung remembered last was hugging Jin to sleep.

"Uhh..... Good morning?" Taehyung said walking out of the room.

Jin looked back from his laptop "Good evening. It's 5" he corrected. "We slept through the day"

Taehyung sleepily nodded and sat down on the chair "When did you wake up?"

Jin smiled "Just an hour ago. Did you sleep well?"

Taehyung nodded and relaxed on the dining table, stretching his arms.

"What did the laptop do?" Taehyung asked as he Jin frown at his laptop again.

Jin turned the laptop for Taehyung to see.

Taehyung leaned in and saw that it was the photos of the new hotel that was released by the press.

If Taehyung was being honest, they were pretty good.

"What?"

Jin frowned "I had ordered them to but blue flowers for the walls. Why are they on the table? And the white flowers which were supposed to go on the tables or on the wall! Kylie messed up"

Taehyung also vaguely remembered telling Kylie to put blue flowers on the table.

He actually remembered it very well, but looking at Jin's angry face he decided to throw that little piece of memory out of his head.

"It's fine-"

"I can't believe I did not notice. The tables had pale blue table cloth, so the white flowers were supposed to compliment them. Now it is just blue throughout"

"It's all over now-"

"I'll make sure to leave a review about Kylie-"

"Oh no" Taehyung interrupted "Maybe she was just having a bad day-"

"She should have taken a holiday-"

"Cut her some slack Jin. Besides the party is already over"

Jin raised his eyebrows "Why are standing up for her? Became friends"