X

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Thank you. You can leave" Jin said as he looked around the living room in their apartment.

Taehyung nodded and smiled at them.

They had just moved in all of their things, and Jin saw the workers out.

They did not need too many things, as it was already completely furnished. Just personal things and clothes.

Taehyung was still looking around at the boxes when suddenly Jin bent down, picked up a box labelled clothes(Jin) and went near the master bedroom.

He kept it inside the bedroom and turned to Taehyung "Mine" he declared.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Whatever".

Taehyung knew there was no point in arguing, so he went around the four guestrooms the apartment provided.

Two of them did not have adjoining bathrooms. So big no. One did not have a closet. So no.

That left one room, which had an adjoining bathroom and a walk in closet. Taehyung chose that one. It was right opposite to the master bedroom, facing each other.

He picked a leaf out of Jin's book and brought along a box of his own and placed it in the room.

When he saw Jin, he smiled making Taehyung roll his eyes again.

Soon all their boxes were in their respective rooms and they started unpacking.

Taehyung first arranged his closet. Once done, he turned to arrange his bathroom products.

Then the other stuff in his room. He finished everything and went out. He knocked on Jin's room.

"Are you done? I am leaving" He asked.

"Go on ahead! I still have to go to the hotel" A shout came from inside.

"Alright" Taehyung took his back and made his way to the office. Today was the day, when the announcement of him becoming the CEO would me made. The thing he had been eagerly waiting for.

He sat in his car and drove off to the office. His office. When he reached, he sat in his car in the parking lot, looking around at the amount of cars around him.

So many people working under him, so many people depending on him, on the salary he will give. He took a deep breath.

"I can do it. I have been waiting for this since forever. It's my job" he said to himself.