XXXII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jin put on his coat and was about to leave when Taehyung walked into the living room still adorning his bed hair.

Jin smiled "Good morning"

Taehyung nodded with squinted eye "Good morning. I overslept"

Jin shook his head "You probably needed it after yesterday. Are you sure you still want to go to your office today?"

Taehyung nodded "I need to. The project files of Mr Hanuel and Mrs Yulhee also got stolen. We can do everything all over again. But it will take time. I need to talk to them"

Jin frowned "They wouldn't like that"

Taehyung sighed "I know. Just when I thought everything was going well.... Anyway I should talk to them. Besides a guard will be accompanying me. And one will at the house"

"Another one?" Jin asked.

"With you"

Jin frowned and pointed to himself "With me? But why? I am not their target"

Taehyung shook his head "Just incase." He did not want to tell about the email he got. Even though it was just to distract him, he did not want to take chances.

"But...." Jin started

"Don't worry, he will not stick to you likes bodyguard or something. He will be in the vicinity, keeping an eye on things" Taehyung said.

Jin sighed but nodded "Alright, I have to go. Breakfast is on the table. Heat it up if you want. Bye"

Taehyung nodded "Ok. Bye"

----------

".........we are currently have over a thousand staff including the janitors." Ms Seo said reading off of her paper.

Jin frowned "A thousand? I thought it was nearly three thousand?"

Ms Seo widened her eyes "What? Mr Kim how can it possibly be that much? My reports are proper"

Jin frowned. It was true. Ms Seo had never done a mistake until now. She was perfect at her job.

"Are you...." She said "Are you by chance talking about your father's company?"

Jin's shoulder sagged. He turned to his computer and opened the report Jimin had sent him.

Nearly Three thousand employees except the interns.

Jin sighed and rubbed his forehead "I am sorry Ms Seo. I just.... Sorry for that."

Ms Seo smiled and shook her head "No problem sir. Handling such big companies at once is bound to be difficult."

Jin nodded "Yea difficult. But thank you for handling stuff here when I am not around"

She smiled "It's nothing sir, KSJ hotels is very close to my heart. I have been here from the beginning. It's my first job too"