LIV

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Two days later~

Jin was lying down on the sofa, his head on his mother's lap as she ran her nimble fingers through his hair.

"It looks like you have made up your mind" She commented.

Jin stayed still. He had just told her everything.

And by everything, he meant Everything.

From the contract to the divorce.

Except for him liking Taehyung. Everything except that.

"Are you angry at what I did?" Jin asked closing his eyes as her fingers brushed his scalp.

"I am I guess" His mother said "But I can understand why you did that. You didn't want any troubles after what happened with Minjae"

Jin groaned "Can you not talk about him"

His mother chuckled "Jealous that he has a good life now?"

Jin sighed.

"I cursed him a lot back then" His mother said "Bad to know none of them affected him"

Jin smiled smally at that "And what about my Hong Kong journey?"

"I am happy for you. You have always wanted to do that. But I am also sad about the whole divorce thing" His mother said.

Jin opened his eyes looking up at her "It was never a marriage to begin with. Only a contract"

She looked back at him sadly "To begin with" She repeated.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows "What do you mean mom?"

She shook her head "Why did you decide to tell me?"

Jin closed his eyes again, his eyes feeling heavy.

He had not slept the last two days. No wonder he felt tired now.

"I just wanted to tell it to someone. I couldn't keep it inside of me."

"Are you feeling bad about the fight?"

Jin absolutely was. If he could turn back time he would take back what he said.

Even though Taehyung started it, he would not have talked back.

"Yes. He hasn't come back home the past two days. He is staying over at Jungkook's place" Jin said bitterly.

Another wave of emotions passed him.

He hated this. He hated this feeling of helplessness. He wanted to let go of Taehyung.

But why was it so hard?