LV

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

(I saw this pic, and the first thing I feel is, a story with this taejin and with this setting)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jin heaved one last suitcase into his car trunk, with a grunt. He placed his hands on both sides of the cars and leaned, taking deep breaths to calm himself down.

Loading luggage onto your car is not easy. Especially not when you are reluctant to do it.

Jin peeled himself off of the car and closed the backspace.

He went to the side and sat down in the driver's seat.

He pulled out his phone.

9:30 in the morning.

His flight to Hong Kong was at 2 in the afternoon.

Taking into account a one hour drive to the airport and half an hour for all the formalities there, he had to leave by 12.

In two-ish hours.

That was a bit too soon for Jin's own liking.

He typed in his password and went to the article that he had put off on reading.

It had come yesterday. A little after their announcement.

"The Power Couple" are taking a Divorce.

Jin smiled when he looked at the title. He remembered when Taehyung had first come to his hotels.

"A fake Marriage standing solely on a confidential contract made between us. To the outside world we are married. A power couple in 'love'"

Taehyung had said power couple too and when he had mentioned love he had drawn air quotes.

To Jin, he looked like he had a plan. Well, the plan worked.

A little too well actually.

Jin scrolled down.

As if Kim Taehyung, CEO of the KTH enterprises and Kim Seokjin, the CEO of KSJ hotels and the former CEO of Kim group of companies announcing marriage wasn't shocking enough, them announcing a divorce in just two and a half months has been more shocking to the public.

Two months? So less time, but so much happened.

Jin scrolled.

The couple had been seen doing well after the wedding. They were seen in the airport as soon as their wedding, which people believe was for their honeymoon. After this they were even spotted together while walks, or in a restaurants.