IX

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Day 2

Taehyung groaned as more knocks rained on the door. All he wanted was sleep and all this person wanted was to ruin it.

More knocks. He huffed as he got up and went to the door. He opened it to see the culprit.

It was Seokjin. An awake and ready Seokjin.

"What!?" Taehyung dragged along.

Jin raised his eyebrows "I thought you wanted to accompany me?"

Taehyung mouthed an O at the realisation. He held up one finger. "Give me a minute. I'll come."

Jin nodded and went back.

Taehyung took 30 minutes.

Yes Jin had counted. He also realised that Taehyung's deep voice gets deeper when he wakes from sleep.

He sat on the sofa, checking his phone. He replied to some work emails, skipping some of them.

Finally, Taehyung came out.

"You are late" Jin said.

"A king is never late, everyone else is just early" Taehyung said simply.

Seokjin's lips tugged at the corner, as he tried to suppress his smile "Did you just quote Princess diaries?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows "You have watched it?"

Jin shrugged "I read the books, so I had to watch it"

"Is it similar to the books?" Taehyung asked.

"Books to movies? What do you expect?

Taehyung nodded "Very dissimilar then. Lets go?"

Jin nodded and they both exited the hotel room. They smiled at the receptionist and went out.

Jin was about to hail a taxi when Taehyung stopped him.

"We are going in a taxi?" He grimaced.

"Then? Do you want to walk?"

Taehyung hummed "I have a better idea. Come on"