XLVIII

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

(Tae in the pic: Like I don't even know why you girls bother at this point, like give up, it's me, I win, you loose)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jin slid down onto his knees, his head bowed down as he looked at a drop of tear that fell onto the expensive carpet.

For once, he had thrown his pride out of the window.

He remained on his knees for a moment taking his time to formulate his words.

"Please, Don't do anything to my hotels" Jin said his voice eerily steady.

"Hand them over to someone, take the company. Then they will be safe. Call off the board meeting tomorrow. I know you called it to introduce Jae Young"

Jin screwed his eyes shut as he contained his rage. All he wanted to do now was get up, take his father by his collar and punch him into unconsciousness.

But it wouldn't work.

Jin knew it would only make things worse for him.

He had to think of something else. Something that his father will fall for. Something that will appeal his father.

Something that his father knew very well.

Buisness.

And deals.

"I want to make a deal" Jin said still on his knees.

It caught his father's attention.

"What?"

Jin took a deep breath "I want to make a deal with you."

And his father took the bait.

"What is it?"

Jin almost sighed in relief. But he held back and gulped down an overwhelming feeling of throwing everything in his sight.

He had to remind himself that this was Taehyung's parents home.

"Let Jae Young take the company-"

"I will not-"

"Here me out Dad" Jin said his sentence held all the formalities but his voice said different.

"Let Jae Young take the company, he will be the CEO. And I will solely take care of my hotels. But -" Jin paused choosing his words carefully.

He did not want any loophole to come and stab him in the future.

"But..... Even if Jae Young makes one mistake, even one, or even if the company faces a loss of a single won, I'll forego my hotels and take over the company"