XVI

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

Hello!!!Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So the party was invited only?" The police officer asked.

Taehyung nodded "Yes. Invitations were given out to selected people. You could only enter if you had the invitation"

"Employees?"

"They were given a leave. No employees"

The police officer nodded "I see. So that leaves 50 invited guests, Your husband's family and your family in the list of suspects."

Taehyung frowned "Even our families? I don't think anyone could have done this"

"Do you have proof Mr Kim? No. You are speaking because they are family. But  for the police, they are just another bunch of people who were capable of doing the act. So they will remain as suspects until proven otherwise."

"Right" Taehyung said.

The police scanned the guest list Taehyung had given him. "Kim Seokjin is your husband?"

"Yes"

"Min Yoongi?"

"Jin's Friend and his company's legal advisor"

The officer hummed "Who is Jungkook? And Namjoon"

"My secretary. Namjoon is my cousin."

The police nodded and kept the paper aside "Well, thanks for this Mr Kim. It will certainly help in finding who did this. For now, let's be careful. The person might strike anytime soon."

Taehyung spoke first "What about the Cctv footage? We can see who was talking to the waiter."

The officer shook his head dejectedly "Deleted. Everything. We ae dealing with a smart person here. So it's tricky. That is why I want you to tell us everything that happens. Even the simplest of things can help us a great deal."

Taehyung frowned. 'Should he...? No. I will wait for Jaebeom to tell something about the number first'

"Alright officer. Is there anything else?"

"Nothing Mr Kim. You can go. We can call you anytime so make sure to be in Korea itself. Also remember, every small detail  matters"

Taehyung nodded and went out. He pulled out his phone calling his driver. He had walked to the station from the restaurant. But now he had to no mood to walk.

-------------------

Taehyung closed the door removing his shoes. He had come back early. He did not feel like sitting in his office.

He went to the kitchen. No food on table. Ofcourse. He came back early. Jin wont be back for an hour.

Usually when he came, Jin would already be in bed so except for the missing food nothing seemed different.