XXIX

Hello!!!
Hope you all are well!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I don't understand! What do you mean Namjoon is not there!" Taehyung roared into his phone.

"You must calm down Mr Kim. When we went to get a voice sample he was eager to help. But today..... we confirmed that it was actually his voice and when we went to get him, his house was empty" The officer said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Why did it take three days for you to get a voice sample, and why did it take another three days to confirm it!?"

It had been a week since Taehyung handed over the audio recording and things had been going painfully slow.

"Mr Kim, just like you follow procedures in your office, we too must follow procedures. We have to get permission first to collect an audio sample from Namjoon. And we cannot do it without permission. Also Namjoon was required to sign a form which forbade him to leave the country until the issue was resolved"

"Well, that form certainly did not hold him back, did it?" Taehyung asked sarcastically.

"It did not, and legal charges will be pressed against him. Also the audio has matched and it can be said with certain that all the acts were infact done by your cousin."

"What charges will you press, if he himself isn't here?"

Taehyung could hear the officer sigh "Mr Kim, we will find him. He cannot escape"

Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose trying not to lash out at the officer "What if he tries something funny?"

"Whatever he may try certainly won't be funny, so I require you to be careful"

"Its the only thing I have been hearing since all of this started" Taehyung said.

"I know Mr Kim. But you should be because we are sure Namjoon isn't the only one in this"

Taehyung frowned "What do you mean?"

"You told us how Namjoon met with another man right?"

"Yes"

"We believe he was the one calling you. We are suspecting that it is Songhoon"

"Who is that"

"A person the police department has been searching for. Famous for taking money and doing dirty jobs for rich people. Known to be very impulsive and unstable. Unstable enough to kill someone when he suspects he might get caught. So I require you to be careful"

Taehyung sighed "Alright"

"We will also be assigning three officers to you. One will be at the entrance to your apartment, while two of them will stand guard at your office."