Chapter 10 : From

Jisoo's POV

"First you need to get some new clothes," I said. Me and Hongjoong were standing in front of a shop. "Let's head in."

We went in and I started checking out some clothes in the men's section. "You can take whatever you want. It's on me...What type of clothes do you like, by the way?"

"Anything comfortable."

I didn't know anything about men's clothing so I just let him choose whatever he wanted.

"I'll change and come," he said. I nodded and he left.

Then I thought to go to the accessories section in the meantime. Hongjoong likes to wear a lot of accessories so I thought to buy him one.

I was looking at them in display when one of them caught my attention. It was a very beautiful necklace with a small butterfly as the charm.

"It looks expensive though..." I sighed.

I was still looking something for Hongjoong when I heard him say my name.

"Jisoo-ya!"

I turned back to the voice and saw him coming towards me in his new clothes.

He stopped in front of me. "How's it? Do I look good?"

I smiled. "Yeah. A lot."

"Khumawo."

I could see the light tint of pink over his cheeks as he rubbed the back of his neck, looking elsewhere.

He's cute.

"Ah, I was choosing a pair of earrings for you." I picked one of the earrings and showed it to him. "Do you like this?"

He nodded. "I like it."

"Okay, then we'll take this...Please ring this up too." I gave it to the lady at the counter.

"Nae," she said and walked away.

"What about you? Won't you buy anything from here?" Hongjoong asked, pointing towards the accessories.

"I don't really wear accessories. Let's go."

I took a last glance of that necklace before walking towards the counter to pay for the stuffs.

"Now it's your turn," I said when we were out of the shop. "Where do you want to go next?"

"Let's go to the super market."

"Super market?"

"Hm." He nodded. "You always eat delivery food. It's not good for your health."

"It's because the delivery food tastes the best."

"You seriously..." He sighed. "Let's just go there."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him to the bus stop. I would be lying if I say I didn't blush when he suddenly held my hand.

We got on the bus and I took a window seat with him sitting beside me. We had enough time to reach there so I looked out of the window to admire the view.

Just then Hongjoong put an airpod in my right ear, making me look at him in confusion.

"Give it a listen," he said and tapped the play button on his phone.

🎵
Neoegeman haejul su isseo ireon maldeureun
I can only say these words to you

Hanmadido jinsimi anin daneoneun eobseo
Not a single one of my words is insincere

Hoksi na gogaereul tteolgo jujeoandeorado
Even if you're sitting there with your head down

Geumbang teolgo ireonal geu iyuga dwaejulge
I'll be the reason for you to get back up on your feet
🎵

"It's really good," I said.

"I knew you would like it."

"But I haven't read these lyrics in the book before. When did you write it?"

"It's been a while...I never got a chance to play it there."

"Ah, I see."

I went back to concentrate on the song. And from listening to it, I could clearly tell that he's a very good producer. I also felt a little jealous of him for having such an amazing talent.

🎵
Mangmang dwae isseo amugeotdo wanjabpyeon hamdabdeobhaldae
When you're frustrated and unable to grab hold of anything in the vast ocean

Jichin ni maeumeun nae pume dugo
geunyang nareul midgirohae
Allow your tired heart to fall into my embrace and just believe in me

Mangmang dwae isseo amugeotdo wanjabpyeon hamdabdeobhaldae
When you're frustrated and unable to grab hold of anything in the vast ocean

Imi sogeun gyero samma-ma neohgo useojwo
Allow my smile to be your excuse to feel relieved and smile
🎵

"You're very good at rapping," I said, totally impressed.

"I'm good at all positions." He smirked.

I chuckled and looked out of the window. It's been a while since I smiled like this. And the reason is none other than Hongjoong.

I can't stop me from craving for him more...

To be continued...

***

Author's Note :
How can we forget about this legendary song? That's no no. For the new Atinys & those who don't know this song exists, here you go...