Chapter 63 : Who

Jisoo's POV

I looked around my room. Everything was in it's respective place, but it felt kind of weird.

It looks like my room, but it isn't. Where exactly am I?...

"Jisoo-ya, hurry up!" I heard Dad say.

"Coming!"

I kept the thoughts aside for the time being and quickly rushed out of my room after grabbing my side bag.

***

Hongjoong's POV

"Han Jisoo!"

I was about to run towards her, but my way was blocked by the person I hate the most.

"Not on my watch," the Android guardian said, looking down at me.

"Move!" I glared at him. "I said move, you bastard!"

I tried to kick him on his belly, but he was quick enough to avoid it before grabbing my neck and pinning me down on the ground.

"Give me the Cromer!"

"Leave Jisoo first!"

"You won't understand in this way."

He made his grip tighter, but got knocked down by my doppelganger in the right time.

"Are you okay?" he asked, crouching beside me.

"Uh." I nodded, coughing a little.

"I'll try to buy some time. You go get Jisoo quickly."

Just then my gaze landed on the Android giant who was standing up, cracking his neck. I gulped when I realised that he was getting furious.

He started to come towards us when my doppelganger yelled. "Hongjoong, go!"

I somehow stood up and ran in Jisoo's direction, but paused midway to look back at my doppelganger who was trying his best to fight with our enemy.

The Android giant was stronger than we expected. So the only thing we could do was to dodge his attacks and escape from there after getting Jisoo.

Without wasting anymore time, I ran towards Jisoo who was still standing right in front of the cliff.

***

Jisoo's POV

"It's so beautiful, isn't it?" Dad said.

"You're right," I said, smiling.

I was walking with him on the path filled with cherry blossom trees on both the sides.

"It's been so long since we came here. I missed it so much."

"Remember when you got your wisdom tooth removed? I thought you wouldn't stop crying until I brought you here. You forgot everything after watching the petals falling on you."

I giggled. "I must've liked it so much. Even now it makes me feel relaxed. It feels as if this place heals all my wounds..."

This thought came to my mind. The life I've been living till now was a long nightmare. Could this be my real life?... If this were to be a dream, I don't want to wake up.

***

Hongjoong's POV

I was almost near Jisoo when I noticed her slowly taking a step forward.

"Jisoo, no!" I yelled, but she didn't seem to hear me.

She was about to fall off the cliff when I quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her away. We both fell on the ground, but I made sure to protect her head from hitting the ground.

I quickly sat up and tried to shake her up. "Jisoo-ya, open your eyes!... Jisoo-ya!"

My eyes looked for my doppelganger when Jisoo wasn't waking up. Soon I saw the said person rushing towards us. I could also notice the bruises he got on his face.

"We need to escape quickly," he said, stopping in front of us.

"YOU LITTLE!"

My eyes wide when I realised that the Android giant was almost about to attack us again. So I just closed my eyes and held Jisoo tightly in my arms, shielding her.

***

Jisoo's POV

Admiring the cherry blossom, I was still walking with Dad when he spoke. "Since you like this place a lot...Let's come her often."

-Flashback-

He grabbed my hand, making me look at him. "I'll bring you here whenever you want." He gave me his usual smile which melts my heart.

-End of flashback-

The smile which I had soon faded away and I paused in my steps, recalling it again.

Who is it, that face just now?...Who was it?...

No matter how much I tried to remember him, I just couldn't.

Who could it be?...

To be continued...