Epilogue

Jisoo's POV

[A year later...]

"That way."

"Ah, thank you." Smiling, I bowed to the staff and headed towards my destination.

I wasn't able to control my smile as I entered the hall where a lot of people were gathered to see the busking. I made my way to the empty seat at the very back and sat there.

He'll be surprised, right?

I was so excited to surprise Hongjoong because he knew that I wouldn't be able to attend his busking due to my job. But, luckily, I was able to make it today.

The hall suddenly got filled with a round of applause, snapping me out of my thoughts. Soon I saw Hongjoong standing on stage, ready for the performance.

***

Hongjoong's POV

I let out a deep breath and lifted my head up after hearing the music. To be honest, I was excited and nervous as well because it was my first ever busking after debuting as an idol.

I hope I do well...

After taking a deep breath, I turned back as soon as the music started playing. At first, I was really worried that I don't forget the lyrics.

Just then my gaze spotted someone who made my heart skip a beat. It was Jisoo. When she noticed me looking at her, she gave a thumbs up and mouthed 'You're doing good!' to me.

It gave my body a rush of adrenaline. I smiled widely and continued with the performance. And as the time passed by, I became comfortable and went with the flow. I started to enjoy it.

***

(A/N : You can watch the busking here...)

***

Hongjoong's POV

"You were totally like a rockstar!" Jisoo said. "With swaaaaag~" I chuckled when she did some tiny actions with her hands.

"You didn't tell me you were coming?" I said, drinking some water from the bottle. We were now at the waiting room.

"I wanted to surprise you, of course. But, I guess, I couldn't." She scratched her head a little.

I kept the bottle aside where a large crowd of make-up products were resting and held her hands before looking at her in the eyes.

"Thank you for coming today... Because of you, I was able to give my best."

She smiled a little. "Really?"

"Hm." I nodded. "You made me want to do my best and the busking went well, more than I expected."

"That's a relief then..." Her expressions quickly changed as she cleared her throat. "What will you do without me, huh? Do you think I don't have any work? I'm also busy. Do you know how difficult it was to convince-"

She froze in her position when I gave her a peck on the lips. "Will it make up for the difficulties you faced to come here?" I winked.

"Yah!" She lightly hit my chest. "What if someone sees us?" She looked back at the closed door.

"Don't worry, no one will come." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. "Can't I spent some time with my beautiful girlfriend?"

She couldn't look at me in the eyes as she blushed hard. "Let go..."