Chapter 47 : Deja Vu

Somin's POV

"1, 2, 3 and spin..."

I was at my dance studio, practicing the choreography for a cover. I wasn't able to complete the full choreography because I kept messing a particular part in the middle.

"What's wrong with me today?"

Frustrated, I sat down on the floor and blankly stared at myself in the mirror.

—Flashback—

"Until when are you going to stay in that shitty company?" I said.

"Don't ever say that about my workplace again!" Hongjoong said.

I was taken aback when he glared at me as he never behaved like that in front of me before.

"Hongjoong, what's wrong with you?...Aren't you being too sensitive?"

I heard him mumble something under his breath and then he suddenly turned back. I followed his gaze and saw a girl standing some distance away from us.

"Han Jisoo." I heard him say.

My grip on his wrist got loosened as he walked away from me. When he went to her, I could see him smiling at her; the smile which he only used to give me.

"Somin, we need to leave for the next schedule," manager-nim said, turning my attention towards him.

"Ah, yes."

I looked back at them and made sure to take a good look of the girl's face before turning back on my heels and walking away with my manager.

—End of flashback—

"Han Jisoo..." I sighed.

I stood up and was about to resume my practice when I heard a knock on the door. And then a staff entered the room.

"PD-nim wants to see you for a moment," she said.

"PD-nim?" I looked at her in confusion to which she just nodded.

***

Jisoo's POV

While Hongjoong was ordering our food, Yunho started a conversation with me.

"Han Jisoo-ssi, may I ask your age?"

"I'm the same age as Hongjoong."

"Ah, then I should call you noona since you're a year older than me."

"Sure, you can."

"I'll call you Jisoo noona from now on." I just chuckled. "By the way, what job do you do?"

"Guess what could it be."

"Umm..." He rubbed his chin, staring at me. "Something related to music, a producer?"

I gasped a little. "How did you know?"

"Noona, you're really a producer?"

I shyly nodded. "I just like to write and compose songs."

"As expected, Hongjoong hyung's choices never disappoint."

"Hm?"

"Noona, can you please let me hear some of your songs? Now I'm really curious about what kinds of songs you make."

"Sure. But they aren't that good though."

"My intuition says they'd be great."

"What would be great?" Hongjoong said, interrupting our conversation.

"Ah, Jisoo noona promised to let me hear the songs she produced."

"Ah really?" I nodded. "By the way... When did you start making new friends? I didn't know you two will get this close on your first meet."

Me and Yunho exchanged glances and tried our best to control our smile.

"Hyung, were you, by any chance... Jealous?"

Hongjoong scoffed. "Jealous? Me? I don't get jealous!" I chuckled secretly.

He's still a terrible liar.

***

Hongjoong's POV

Soon our food arrived. I was about to serve some of the food in a plate for me when Yunho spoke.

"Hyung, why did you order cheese tteokbokki? You usually eat steak or pasta."

"I was just craving for some cheese tteokbokki today."

Then my gaze landed on Jisoo who seemed spacing out while looking at the food.

"Han Jisoo..." I waved my hand in front of her face. "Han Jisoo?"

"Huh?" She looked at me.

"You don't like cheese tteokbokki?"

"No, I like it a lot!"

"Then let's quickly eat before it gets cold." She slightly nodded and started eating. I too did the same.

But after some bites, my mouth started to burn with its spiciness. I cursed myself for ordering it without mentioning the spiciness level. I could also feel myself starting to sweat.

It's too spicy for me...

Just then I saw Jisoo passing me a glass of milk. "Drink this." After saying that, she went back to chat with Yunho.

I blankly stared at the glass for a while.

—Flashback—

"Here," Jisoo said, passing me a glass of milk. "You can't eat spicy things." She smiled and went back to chat with her friends.

—End of flashback—

What was that?...

Shivers ran though my body when I tried to remember it again. It felt like I just had a strange dream for a bit and looked back at Jisoo with furrowed eyebrows.

Was it a dream?...Or déjà vu?...

To be continued...

***

Author's Note :
Don't Stop is lit!🔥 Keep streaming guys~

Author's Note :Don't Stop is lit!🔥 Keep streaming guys~