Chapter 19 : Going Crazy

Jisoo's POV

[A few days later...]

I stretched my arms before getting off my bed. I could finally sleep peacefully after a long time. Yawning, I walked towards the kitchen to get me a cup of water.

As soon as I entered the kitchen, I saw Hongjoong standing in his bathrobe. His chest was a little exposed and was drying his hair with a towel.

I quickly turned back, gasping. "Yah, put on some clothes. You don't live here alone."

I was glancing at him from the corner of my eyes if he left or not when I noticed him slowly walking closer to me. I kept backing up till my back reached the wall.

"Wae?" he said, bringing his face dangerously close to mine. "Do you finally see me as a man?"

I almost stopped breathing at that moment, heart beating so fast as if it could explode anytime. I just gulped, not able to speak anything.

"Ah, mian."

I came back to my senses and saw him standing in the place he originally was. I then realized I was just hallucinating.

"I'll be careful from now on." By saying that, he walked away.

Jisoo, you must be crazy to imagine that...

I tried to shook the thoughts off and poured myself a cup of water.

***

They say time heals everything. Now I can walk by the corridors without any worries as I don't get those stares anymore.

"Annyeong Jisoo-ya," Yeonjoo said as I took a seat beside her.

I smiled. "Annyeong."

"Did you see the notice?"

"What notice?"

"About the campus festival."

"Ah, that...It's already time for that?"

"Yeah. It'll be held two weeks later." I nodded. "What's you club doing this time?"

"I don't know. We haven't decided anything yet."

"Mine will do food stall as always. It's so boring to just cook and serve food." She sighed.

"You're right."

Campus festival is the only time when we get to relax and enjoy for a good time with our friends. And this is the time I love the most; nothing to worry, just enjoy.

***

"So what are your thoughts about it?" Juyeon said. I was at my club room with the other members.

"Everyone would be making food stalls or game stalls," Moonbin said. "We should do something different."

"Moonbin is right," Eunbi said. "We need to do something different this time."

"But what? I can't think of anything." Yewon pouted.

We were deciding what our club should do for this year's campus festival. Last year, we did the food stall. 

Something different and unique...

I was looking at random stuffs of the room when an idea struck my mind. "Guys, I just got an idea..." I said, grabbing all of their attention.

"What is it?" Youngtaek asked.

"Our club is the music club, right?" All of them nodded in unison. "So what about we prepare some performances? Like covering songs."

"You mean a mini concert-like thing?" Seungkwan said.

"Exactly! How does it sound?" I expectantly looked at each of them.

"...Sounds good to me," Juyeon said. "What about others?"

"It's not a bad idea," Moonbin said. "I think we should go with this."

The rest of them also agreed to go for it. I felt happy that they accepted my idea. After some more discussions, we decided to divide our works.

"So Han Jisoo and Song Mingi are in charge of arranging the songs," Juyeon announced.

"Got it!" we both said in unison.

"Hwang Eunbi, Kim Yewon, Boo Seungkwan, Choi Hansol, Moonbin, Son Youngtaek, Lee Keonhee, Yeo Hwanwoong and Lee Minho will be the performers. Is that okay?"

"Yes, sir!" we all playfully said, to which he chuckled, as Juyeon is our club president.

"That's it for today. Good work everyone."

We all gathered our things and headed out of the room one by one.

I'm already very excited to see how it would turn out. I hope the audience will like it.

I was about to walk to the place where Yeonjoo was waiting for me when Mingi stopped me.

"Jisoo sunbaenim!"

I turned back to face him. "Hm?"

He came and stood in front of me. "Where should we meet? I mean, we would need a studio for arranging songs."

"Ah, you can come over to my house. We can work in my studio."

"That's good then!"

"We can decide the time later."

"Sure. See you later." He waved at me before walking away.

Just then I got a call. I smiled on reading the ID. "I'm on my way. Have some patience, Yeonjoo."

To be continued...