Chapter 56 : All About You

Jisoo's POV

When I flung my eyes open, I found myself lying on the bed in Hongjoong's bedroom. I didn't even realize when I fell asleep.

I got off the bed and walked out of the room in search of him. I heard some shuffling noise from the kitchen and saw Hongjoong standing by the counter, his back facing me.

Smiling, I went and hugged him from the back. I giggled when he turned his head to look at me. I let go of him and he turned back to face me.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

"Hm." I nodded. "I finally slept peacefully after so long."

"That's good." He ruffled my hair.

"By the way, what were you doing?"

"I was preparing a movie date for us. Last time we couldn't go on one."

"You still remember that?"

"Of course! Everything is all about you." I just chuckled when he winked at me. "...Let's go."

(A/N : Nobody knows, Nobody loves you like I do~ I couldn't help it:)

I helped him carry the large bowl of popcorn to the bedroom and soon got ready to watch a drama. To be honest, I was really surprised when he planned all this in such less time.

***

Hongjoong was peacefully resting his head on my shoulder while hugging my arm. I also noticed him yawning a couple of times as we continued the drama.

"Let's watch till here and continue tomorrow," Hongjoong suddenly said. "I'm sleepy."

"It'll take only thirty five minutes to finish this episode," I said. "You can sleep after that."

"No, I don't want to!" He pouted.

"Hongjoong, just thirty five minutes more."

"No! Hongjoong is sleepy!" He started to act like a child. "Ah, please~" He showed his puppy eyes.

"Tch...Okay, let's continue the drama tomorrow. Happy now?"

I chuckled softly when I noticed him punching the air in happiness afterwards. I got off the bed before keeping the laptop and the empty bowl on the side table. Hongjoong was already laying down when I turned back to face him.

"Sleep tight," I said.

I was about to walk away when he spoke. "Where are you going?"

"Ah, I'll just sleep on the couch."

"Wae? You can just sleep with me."

"Us? In one bed?" 

"Hm, come here!" He patted the space beside him. "We're dating anyways."

"That's right, but..." Rubbing the back of my neck, I looked elsewhere. "Sleeping together is a bit–"

A gasp left my mouth when he suddenly pulled me down to lay beside him. He then wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer before tucking me under the same blanket.

"This feels nice..." he said, almost in a whisper. He was hugging me from the back, but I could still feel him smile when he said that.

I somehow tried to calm down my heart which was racing like crazy and decided to stay like that.

***

Even after a couple of hours, I wasn't able to sleep. To be more specific, my heart didn't let me as it was my first time to sleep like this with Hongjoong.

Trying my best to not wake him up, I slowly turned back to check if he was still sleeping. He had his eyes closed and lips slightly open, his arms still wrapped around me.

He's so cute...

Caressing his cheek, I kept admiring him as if I don't get enough of him even if I look at him all day. Then my gaze landed on his soft lips. I just had a sudden urge to kiss him so I gently placed a kiss on his lips.

I pulled my hand back and was about to change my position when he suddenly grabbed my wrist, making me look at him. Then he flung his eyes open.

"...Did I wake you up?" I asked.

He slightly smiled. "Your kiss did."

"Ah, sorry. I'll stay still. You can go to sleep–"

My eyes widened a little when he suddenly hovered over me and kissed me on the lips. He pulled back after a while and looked into my eyes.

"How can I sleep when I'm holding my world in my arms?..."

His gaze lingered on my lips for a while before he leaned in again. I closed my eyes when his lips crashed into mine. I could feel butterflies in my stomach as he kissed me gently and cautiously. I melted in his kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

At that moment, I could only feel my heart racing like crazy and his soft lips rubbing against mine.

We thought that we wouldn't have to face the misfortunes any more. But little did we know that something more than unexpected was going to happen soon.

To be continued...

***

Author's Note :
Hello guys~ Hope you're doing well:) I was just curious about how y'all think of the storyline, is it okay or just boring to read? Or it feels like your interest is gone? Let me know in the comments. And please be frank to tell even if you think it's boring. I'll appreciate each and every opinion and try to improve myself. Thank you.❤️

❤️