7

After resting in the house for a while, Luo Jianjia came out.

I bought 50 catties of rice before, but now there are only two or three catties left, which is not enough to sell tomorrow. Therefore, I will go to town again today to buy some rice.

With such a big place in the home, Boss Chu and Zhao naturally also knew about it.

Knowing that Luo Jianjia was going, Zhao said with a smile: "No, you can rest at home, and I will go with your father."

Luo Jianjia said, "It's better to go with my daughter-in-law, there is not much stuff."

Zhao said: "Now our business is good, and your father and I are thinking about buying a hundred catties back. That's not easy, you have to push the cart."

One hundred catties... Luo Jianjia felt that he was back with fifty catties in one hand, effortlessly.

Zhao's and Chu's boss have not been able to eat their food all these days, and Chu's boss has fallen ill again. I wonder if the combined strength of the two of them can be half her size. Boss Chu and Zhao were not in good health, and she did not dare to let them push such a heavy object back. It would be no good if there was an accident along the way.

However, looking at Zhao's appearance, it seems that he has already made a decision. Therefore, Luo Jianjia thought for a while and said, "Daughter-in-law, go with you, just to go to town to buy some things, we can also help."

Zhao thought for a while and said, "It's okay. Our chickens have saved a lot of eggs, and they happened to be sold together."

At this moment, it is nearly uncorrected, less than half an hour away from Shenshi.

Although Luo Jianjia has become accustomed to eating two meals a day, he was already hungry after exhausted at noon.

Seeing that Zhao wanted to go now, he persuaded a few words: "Mother, why don't we go after dinner?"

Zhao waved his hand and said, "No, we can't stay in the town for too long. We will be back in less than an hour, and we can eat again when the time comes."

"I'm tired for noon, so let's take a good rest and go." Luo Jianjia proposed again.

Zhao clearly wanted to continue to oppose. If it was normal, she would definitely object directly. But I just calculated the copper earned in the past few days with Boss Chu, and I am happy in my heart, but not so persistent.

Moreover, she smelled the white rice every day, and she was greedy for a long time when she watched the guests eat it so fragrantly.

After hesitating for a moment, Zhao said, "White rice is too expensive. The three of us can't eat a catty even if we eat it open? One catty is three cents. We will have to buy rice later, which will cost a lot of money. It's better to make steamed buns. It’s hot, so let’s eat it."

Zhao also wanted to eat, but she was used to being economical, and she couldn't bear to think of spending a few hundred words in a while.

Seeing Zhao's hesitation, Luo Jianjia thought that she still made too little money. When she makes more money in the future, she will definitely have to eat white rice every day. Thinking of the passenger flow these days, Luo Jianjia felt that that day was not far away.