124

Although Luo Jianjia was very tired, she was irritable, so she didn't feel sleepy even when she was lying in bed.

She didn't fall asleep when Chu Weilian asked her, but she couldn't get the energy to say something to him, so she didn't respond.

When Chu Wei Leng approached and hugged her again, she didn't dare to say anything.

Until she heard what Chu Weilen said, she was finally determined. These days, she didn't deliberately leaned over, but Chu Wei was cold and dry.

She didn't mean it wrong, Chu Weilian was really interested in her.

However, since Chu Weilian is interested in her, then why secretly hugged her while she was asleep at night, and pushed her away in the morning? Could it be because of something urgent this morning?

I can think of Chu Wei Leng's slightly careful eyes in the morning, and Luo Jianjia feels that this is not entirely the reason.

She was sure that he should have pushed her away on purpose.

However, no matter what the reason, in short, she was wrong before, and Chu Wei Leng did not push her away because of disgust.

Luo Jianjia gradually fell asleep, wondering if the people behind her gave her a sense of security.

When Luo Jianjia woke up early the next morning, Chu Weileng had already got up to practice swordsmanship.

As soon as Luo Jianjia opened the door, he saw Chu Wei Leng who was practicing swordsmanship.

Hearing the movement, Chu Wei Leng immediately turned around and asked nervously: "Lady, you got up, did you sleep well last night? How is your body? Is it still uncomfortable?"

Luo Jianjia stared at him a few times and said, "Well, it's good."

After speaking, she went to wash.

Chu Weicooling still couldn't figure out what Luo Jianjia was thinking.

However, judging from the sumptuous food in the morning, she should be in a much better mood.

"Ah, this pickle is so spicy, I haven't eaten it for a long time, and I'm not used to it," said Zhao.

Luo Jianjia glanced at Chu Weileng, and said: "The Xianggong had a wound on his body a few days ago, so he didn't make spicy food. Now that it's better, I want to make some spicy food."

Hearing this, Chu Wei Leng's eyes lit up and looked at Luo Jianjia.

The lady has actually made food for him again, and it seems that she should be out of anger.

Luo Jianjia glanced at him, then continued to lower his head to eat.

After the meal, Chu Weileng and Luo Jianjia went to the kitchen to wash the pots and dishes.

"Lady, what happened to you yesterday, but what happened to you, or...or...for your husband..." Chu Wei Leng said hesitantly.

Luo Jianjia suddenly thought of what Chu Weilian said last night, and said: "Oh, I'm fine, but I felt a little uncomfortable yesterday. I'm fine today."