125

Luo Jianjia thought for a long time but couldn't figure it out, and gradually fell asleep.

On the second day, she met a familiar person in the shop.

Han Fuyu didn't want to come to this shop again, after all, he was embarrassed here last time.

It's just that the food in this shop tastes so good, she really wants to eat it again.

Of course, there is another very important reason. She heard that this shop was opened by Master Chu who had captured Dong Jiguo's general on the battlefield. She has a natural sense of admiration for this kind of high-strength person, and she wants to see if she can meet that person.

Han Fuyu specially picked someone to come when there were not many people.

When the back kitchen was not too busy, Luo Jianjia came to the front and cleaned up the things in the new shop.

At the moment when he saw Han Fuyu, Luo Jianjia frowned insignificantly. What happened last time, according to the heroine’s temperament, he probably won’t come again. How could he come again today? Purpose?

On the contrary, Han Fuyu felt that Luo Jianjia was very kind, and felt that there was something about her that attracted her inexplicably.

Seeing her coming out of the back kitchen, Han Fuyu beckoned to her and asked confidently: "This girl, do you remember me?"

Luo Jianjia said: "The girl is impressive, she remembers herself."

Han Fuyu felt that there was something in Luo Jianjia’s words and had no intention of letting people mention the last time, so he quickly changed the subject: "Well, I came to the shop for dinner. I remember I asked the people in the shop last time, this shop Who drove it. I remember when people said it was you?"

Luo Jianjia didn't know what Han Fuyu's purpose was, and said, "Yes."

Han Fuyu smiled and asked: "But how did I hear recently that this shop was opened by the hero Chu, who had captured the Dong Jiguo general alive on the battlefield? Girl, are you a subordinate in Chu's mansion? Your family are all slaves in Master Chu's mansion, right?"

Battlefield... Hero... Master Chu...

Is this for Chu Wei coldly?

Luo Jianjia was keenly aware of Han Fuyu's intention.

There is nothing wrong with Han Fuyu's logic.

Large families basically have their own properties, and those properties cannot be done by themselves, so most of the shopkeepers in the shops are made by the servants in the family. Someone else said that the man with the injured arm was her father-in-law, the old man who collected the money was her father, and the woman who helped clean up the table was her mother, isn't it right?

Luo Jianjia didn't expect Han Fuyu to think so too.

She was about to say no.

The diners on the side sneered and said: "Girl, why do you suffer from eye disease at a young age? This lady is not a slave, this is Mrs. Chu's wife! It is Mrs. Chu's father who collects the money over there. The woman who just greeted the guests was his mother."