138

After speaking for a while, everyone went back to the house.

After bathing and lying on the bed, Luo Jianjia said, "If I start to make porridge tomorrow, the husband will have to find me about ten more people. There will be two porridge and porridge shoppers in a shop."

Chu Wei gave her a cold look and said nothing.

Seeing that he didn't answer, Luo Jianjia asked: "Huh? Can't you find it?"

She has asked Chu Weilian to find nearly a hundred people for her, and she is afraid that there is no suitable one.

"No. I think the lady is really kind." Chu Wei Leng said what was in his heart.

Luo Jianjia knew that he was an ordinary person, had no lofty and great ideals, and had no ability to achieve any ambitions. All you want is to eat and drink every day, so that you can live in peace. If you talk about what your current pursuit is, it is to make more money and protect yourself a little bit in the age of strict hierarchy.

The truly kind and aspiring person is Chu Wei Leng.

"You're too famous." Luo Jianjia said.

Chu Weilian feels that his wife is good in everything, but sometimes she is too humble and doesn't like to take credit for herself.

Porridge is on the one hand, and on the other hand, it has solved a major issue in his mind.

"I used to worry about how the soldiers who retreated from the battlefield will survive, and how the elderly who have lost their sons will survive. I often help them, but this method cannot fundamentally solve their problems. Now the lady has solved a lot of problems for her husband. With a money-making job, their lives will be better."

Not to mention the manpower for the porridge this time, dozens of people were used on the vegetable shed alone. In this way, a hundred and ten people have found a job, and there are not many people left.

Hearing this, Luo Jianjia thought about it in his heart and said, "Well, if more shops are opened in the future, there will be more opportunities."

"Thank you lady." Chu Wei said coldly.

Seeing Chu Weileng's eager eyes, Luo Jianjia felt slightly uncomfortable.

She was just an ordinary person and didn't do anything important. Even if it was to serve porridge and arrange staff, she couldn't spend much money.

What she did couldn't be compared with Chu Wei Leng, and she felt ashamed of it.

"My husband is polite. It's late, let's rest." Luo Jianjia changed the subject in due course.

"good."

In the morning of the second day, after Chu Weileng found the person, Luo Jianjia set about arranging the porridge.

After the arrangements were made, Zhao was left with the rest of the matter.

Zhao originally had some distressed money for porridge, but when he returned home at night, his face was smiling.