51

Early the next morning, Zhao called Aunt Wang, and Luo Jianjia told her about the things discussed last night.

Aunt Wang needs to come and help after breakfast, about an hour, and she will also help to wash the tableware when she comes back. If you are paid, you will get 15 articles.

Although it took an hour longer, but the money was five more words, Aunt Wang was naturally very happy.

Moreover, she knows how delicious the Liangpi made by Luo Jianjia is. Many people want to know how to make it, but they can't figure it out. Now I can actually participate in it.

However, Luo Jianjia had also agreed with Aunt Wang in advance, and the steps should not be told outside. Moreover, in the future, you may have to sell other food, and the busy time may be different, the wages will remain the same, and more than half a day will be fifteen articles.

Such good things can't be found even with a lantern. I don't know how many people in the village envy her, and some people ask her to ask if someone else is needed in Chu Wei Leng's family.

How could there be people here? The three people in their family can almost be busy.

She didn't do much in the first place, and it is impossible for her to come alone.

Aunt Wang naturally responded with a smile and praised Luo Jianjia again.

Fortunately, the kitchen is big enough for four people to open it.

Burning the fire, making the surface water, etc. perform their duties.

And with the help of Aunt Wang, the three of them can really relax a lot, unlike the panic the previous two days.

Aunt Wang is a diligent person. Since Luo Jianjia gave her money for a whole day, besides making cold skins, she also helped to get things from the vegetable plot when she was free.

When Luo Jianjia is cooking vegetables, she will also help pick vegetables, choose vegetables, wash vegetables and so on.

When I came back a long time later, I helped wash the dishes and did what I could.

Slowly, the town's business has become formal.

Even if someone sees that their business is really trying to make trouble, when they hear of Luo Jianjia's identity, they dare not provoke them.

That is why people like Luo Fusheng who are fascinated by money dare not look down on Chu Weileng in this way. Ordinary people are still very in awe of officials.

On this day, Luo Jianjia was selling Liangpi with Aunt Wang, but saw a familiar person approaching.

Luo Jianjia was still smiling, but when he saw the person coming, his face immediately became cold.

"Bring me five pieces of Liangpi." Luo Fusheng said very out of sight.

Speaking of it, someone told him about his daughter selling Liangpi in the town, and I heard that the business is very good.

He didn't believe it in the first place, but he just observed it from a distance for a while. Seeing that there are many diners, he gradually believed.