88

Although the son said so, but Boss Chu and Zhao were still uneasy.

The war was too far away from them in the past, but now I heard it suddenly, and it couldn't be relieved for a while.

Luo Jianjia glanced at Zhao's and Chu's boss, and could probably guess what they were thinking.

However, she couldn't say much at this moment.

After all, the city will not be broken, Chu Wei Leng will not die, and their worries will not come true.

Thinking about this, Luo Jianjia quickly changed the subject and continued to ask about the shop, trying to draw the attention of the two of them back.

Sure enough, she asked, Zhao and Boss Chu gradually raised their heads and focused on the shop.

Regarding Luo Jianjia's questions, Wang Qingjue answered them one by one, and after discussing them, he went to have a look.

When he finished talking about the shop, Luo Jianjia saw that Chu Weilian's hand hadn't taken away. She glanced at him sideways and saw that he didn't notice. Luo Jianjia raised her right hand and took Chu Weilian's hand away.

This time Chu Wei Leng didn't work hard, and let go of his hand.

Luo Jianjia quietly rubbed his hot hands, and a strange feeling developed in his heart.

Chu Weileng shook his palms repeatedly, a bit lost and soft, his nose seemed to be full of the fragrance of osmanthus, and his heart was stunned.

Wang Qingjue glanced at Chu Weileng from time to time, and he saw his small movements and the smile at the corner of his mouth.

Seeing his proud look, his heart was full of envy and jealousy.

After eating, everyone went out to see the shop together.

This shop has been selling breakfast, it has already been eaten by now, and the door is closed.

However, before they came, Wang Qingjue had asked his servants to come over and let them know, so the shopkeeper was waiting for them in the shop.

From the words and behavior of the shopkeeper, it can be seen that he really wants to sell the shop as soon as possible.

Wang Qingjue's identity is placed here. Finding a shop must have already been clear. There is no doubt about this.

Moreover, this shop is very suitable regardless of its location or size.

Luo Jianjia felt that it was basically settled.

She asked Boss Chu and Zhao, and they naturally didn't have any opinion.

Finally, Luo Jianjia looked at Chu Weileng.

Chu Wei Leng only said: "It's good for the lady to be the master."

In this way, everyone settled down the shop.

The shopkeeper seemed very anxious and was about to sign a contract to transfer the ownership.

Before dark, the shop changed its surname.