114

After returning home, Chu Weileng has been following Luo Jianjia's side, he will go wherever Luo Jianjia goes.

Luo Jianjia went to the kitchen to help with cooking, and he also went to help.

On weekdays, Luo Jianjia and Zhao were the two in the kitchen. At this moment, one more person suddenly appeared, and there were some activities in the room.

If Chu Wei Leng's hands and feet were sound, Zhao would go out directly and let his son help his daughter-in-law.

But now that my son is injured, he can't help at all, and he can't do anything about cooking.

Staying here again will get in the way.

Zhao couldn't help saying: "Brother Leng, go out first. You don't need your help here. You have been busy in the shop for so long, so go to rest first."

She remembered that her son was most afraid of heat, and the kitchen was hotter than outside. Why did he stay here for so long today.

"No, mother, my son is not tired, my son will help." Chu Wei Leng was still reluctant to leave.

Zhao glanced at his son's injured arm and smiled and said, "How can you help? Hurry up and rest. When your injury is healed, even if you don't want to help your mother, you will be called over. You are right now. Hurry up and rest. You are the greatest help to us if you take care of your injuries."

The Zhao family had said so, Chu Wei Leng was embarrassed to stay any longer, and left with one step and three backs.

As soon as he came out of the kitchen, Chu Wei Leng felt the cold outside.

Being blown by the cold wind outside, my mind became sober.

He wanted to go to the main room to wait for a meal, but when he turned his head and saw the wing room, he suddenly thought of something.

Looking back at the kitchen room again, he pondered for a moment and walked in the direction of the wing room.

After returning to the wing, he cleaned up all the mats and extra bedding in the house, and secretly put them in the utility room on the side.

After doing this, I feel a little relieved.

At dinner, Chu Weileng finally stopped pretending, and it was useless to say that Luo Jianjia, so he consciously picked up the chopsticks with his left hand to eat.

Seeing Chu Wei Leng's swift movement, Luo Jianjia glanced at him faintly.

Secretly, she hadn't seen it before. This person's acting skills are good. He has lied to her for so long.

Seeing that his son was doing this, Zhao asked with concern: "Brother Leng, why did you eat your own chopsticks? Is your injury healed?"

"Well, it's not good to always trouble the lady, my son has learned to use his left hand to make chopsticks in the past few days." Chu Wei Leng explained.

"Oh." Zhao responded, then looked back at his daughter-in-law, and said nothing more.

Luo Jianjia and Chu Weileng were in a tacit understanding. They didn't mention what happened on the road at the dinner table. However, the reminder is still to be reminded.