103

Almost as soon as he left the house, Chu Wei Leng regretted it.

How could he just say something like that to the lady?

Even if he was so angry, he shouldn't talk to her like that.

He wanted to go back and apologize, but he couldn't go back no matter what.

Because, another voice in his mind told him that if he went back like this, he was afraid that everything would be the same as before, and Luo Jianjia would have to hide in his own shell again and be alienated from him.

Thinking like this, Chu Weilian slowly turned around and returned to the barracks.

As soon as he arrived at the tent, Wang Qingjue followed in.

"What's the situation? Didn't you say that you will go home to sleep for one night, and will start to stay in the barracks tomorrow? Why are you suddenly coming back now?" Wang Qingjue asked in surprise.

He remembered how Chu Weilian looked very happy when he left just now, looking forward to it, how did he become like this now.

Chu Wei glanced at him blankly without saying a word.

"Could it be... you quarreled with your sister-in-law?" Wang Qingjue guessed boldly.

The movement of Chu Wei Leng's hand paused, but he still didn't speak.

"No, you guys really quarreled?" Wang Qingjue asked in surprise, "Sister-in-law has such a good temper, how did you quarrel?"

Seeing Wang Qingjue talking more and more, Chu Weilian said vaguely: "We didn't quarrel, I'm afraid it will be too late to come back tomorrow, and I will be back tonight."

Wang Qingjue looked at him up and down, becoming more and more strange.

During the day today, he felt that Chu Wei Leng was obviously a lot excited.

Even an hour ago, before Chu Weilian left the barracks, he was very happy.

How did it change in just a while?

Seeing that Chu Weilian seemed reluctant to say, Wang Qingjue didn't ask much.

Because the two of them were staying in the same tent, Chu Wei Leng lay down, and Wang Qingjue did not go out anymore, but also lay down.

About half an hour later, when Wang Qingjue was about to fall asleep, Chu Weileng spoke suddenly.

"Brother Wang, are you asleep?"

Wang Qingjue smelled a tinge of gossip, instantly sober, cleared his throat, and said, "No."

"You said, a woman doesn't like her husband, but she obeys her parents-in-law, does housework, does business to support the family, and takes care of her husband a lot. Why is this?" Chu Wei Leng's voice rang in the dark stand up.

Wang Qingjue checked his seat in his mind, knowing that what Chu Weiling was talking about was Luo Jianjia.

In other words, Luo Jianjia didn't like Chu Weileng, but he did everything he should do at home.