78

Luo Jianjia and the three of them have been shopping outside and eating and eating.

At noon, I finally had the two most prosperous streets.

Luo Jianjia asked Zhao and Boss if they wanted to go shopping in the next two streets, but they both refused at the same time.

Looking at the fatigue on the faces of Zhao and Boss Chu, Luo Jianjia decided to go home.

When they got home, both Zhao and Boss had drunk a lot of water before they eased up.

Not to mention that the two of them are tired, in fact, Luo Jianjia also feels quite tired.

"I used to be envious of people going out to eat delicious food, and thought that everything outside was expensive and good. If anyone went to the town and went to the restaurant, everyone would have to be envious. But after only eating for two days, I never wanted to I went out to eat." Zhao said.

Boss Chu also rarely commented: "The carrot soup at home is not as good as it is."

"Isn't it? After eating so many things, I miss the food at home more and more." Zhao clan also said.

After eating outside for so long, Luo Jianjia felt too thirsty.

The taste of people here is really heavy.

Zhao and Boss Chu talked about the food that was sold out there. Seeing that their daughter-in-law hadn't said anything, she asked, "Jianjia, shall we go out to buy food tomorrow?"

Although Luo Jianjia didn't comment, he kept listening to the chat between Zhao and Chu.

The reason she asked Zhao if they wanted to go to the next street today was because they were both very happy when she mentioned it to go out to eat yesterday.

Now that she knew what they were thinking now, she naturally wouldn't take them out to eat anymore.

After two days of shopping, she has almost figured out the tastes of the people in Bianguan, and probably knows what to eat, which is more popular and there is a market.

"You can go or not. If parents want to go shopping, we can still go. If we don't want to go shopping, we won't go shopping." Luo Jianjia said.

Upon hearing this, Boss Chu asked: "If we don't go shopping, how do we know the taste of the guests?"

Luo Jianjia said: "Father, we have visited a lot of stores in the past two days, and it's almost the same."

Upon hearing this, Mr. Chu and Mr. Zhao looked at each other, and both heaved a sigh of relief.

They really had enough in these two days.

but--

"Jianjia, is it really enough? Don't stop going because your father and I don't want to go, or let's go." Zhao said.

Luo Jianjia said: "Mother, it's really about the end. If you don't believe me, think about it, what's the taste here?"

Zhao and Boss Chu thought for a while, and the two began to talk.