100

"Hey, Brother Leng, you came back early today." Zhao clan said in surprise.

"Well, the barracks are not busy today, so my son will come back earlier." Chu Wei said coldly.

"It’s a coincidence that you’ll be back when you come back. Your daughter-in-law made dumplings that you like today. You just cooked a pot. Wash your hands and eat." Zhao said.

Chu Wei chilled and said, "Mother, my son is not hungry. You and Dad will eat first, and I will cook the remaining dumplings."

Zhao originally wanted to refuse, but when he saw his son kept looking at his daughter-in-law, he left with interest.

After Zhao's departure, Chu Wei Leng sat in front of the stove and continued to cook dumplings.

The dumplings here are okay, they don't taste too much when cooked, but the fried leek boxes in the pot beside them have a strong flavor.

Looking at the fried leek boxes on the pan, Chu Wei couldn't help swallowing.

After a while, the water in the pot boiled, and Chu Wei Leng stood up and poured the dumplings into the pot.

After covering the pot, Chu Wei couldn't help but leaned to Luo Jianjia's side and looked at the leek box in the pot.

It was okay when I was sitting, but now I stand up, and when I smell the leek box, my stomach starts to sing first.

The two pots were already together, very close, and the distance between Chu Weilian and Luo Jianjia was also very close.

At this moment, Chu Wei Leng deliberately got closer, and the two of them could touch him as soon as they raised their hands and turned around.

Therefore, Luo Jianjia also heard the voice of Chu Wei's cold belly.

The belly sound was really loud, as if he had been hungry for several meals.

But Luo Jianjia was sure that the person beside her had just eaten two large bowls of noodles in the morning, which was more than what she had eaten all day.

Luo Jianjia was holding a shovel in his left hand and chopsticks in his right hand, turning his head to look to his side.

She didn't expect that Chu Weilian was so close and his head hung so low. When she turned her head, she happened to see Chu Weilian's Adam's apple.

Luo Jianjia was startled immediately.

Staring at it, the Adam's apple scrolled up and down as if consciously.

It looks quite sexy.

Luo Jianjia's mind suddenly went blank, and she forgot to think.

There is only one impulse, wanting to touch it.

Thinking of this, the hand suddenly loosened, and the chopsticks that turned the food box in his hand were about to fall.

Between the lightning and flint, one hand grabbed her wrist faster.

Luo Jianjia immediately woke up, and she clenched the chopsticks tightly in her hand, and did not let the chopsticks fall.