142

Luo Jianjia had planned to get up early in the morning to steam the buns, but last night was too noisy and she got up late.

She didn't know when Chu Wei Leng left in the morning, only that he made her noise for a while, but she was too sleepy to wake up.

When she woke up, it was almost Chenzheng.

After washing and going to the main courtyard, Boss Chu has already gone out to the vegetable field, and Zhao is making a jacket in the house.

"Mother, I'm sorry, I overslept." Luo Jianjia said embarrassedly.

Seeing his daughter-in-law's ruddy face and spring look, Zhao guessed what was going on.

Besides, the son told her when he left early in the morning. She already knew how to blame her.

"It's okay, there's nothing wrong at home. How long do you like to sleep? I'll still heat the food for you in the pot. You can go to bed after you have eaten." Zhao said very thoughtfully.

Luo Jianjia got up late today and slept for a long time, and there is no need to make up for sleep. He quickly rejected Zhao's proposal: "No mother, let's go steamed buns and make pies after I have eaten."

Zhao said: "Don't worry, don't worry, you should rest well first."

Luo Jianjia said: "It's really not necessary, mother, it's the same to rest at noon."

Seeing his daughter-in-law said this, Zhao looked at her again, and followed her.

Luo Jianjia had eaten, and Zhao had already sliced ​​the leek and carrots and fried eggs.

Luo Jianjia boiled the red bean paste and started steaming the steamed buns.

After steaming the steamed buns, Luo Jianjia began to mix the fillings.

Now the conditions at home are getting better and better, and the Zhao family is not so economical. He puts a lot of eggs and is willing to put oil.

The chives and eggs are very fragrant when mixed together.

"In the past, everyone thought leek was delicious, but I thought it was not delicious. Now that I want to come, I still have less ingredients, less eggs, and less oil." Zhao said with emotion.

"My mother is right. But you can't put too much, it will look tired."

"That's it. Put a lot of less and eat, and if you put too much, it won't taste good, you still have to be moderate."

When the two were talking, Luo Jianjia took out the pork and chopped it up.

There is no shortage of meat and vegetables at home. Since I plan to make more stuffing pie, I want to make all kinds of stuffing.

The two of them worked in the kitchen for half an hour, talking and working, and finally finished the steamed buns and biscuits.

Although I had just eaten in the morning, the freshly made pie tasted so fragrant, and the two couldn't help eating a pie.