136

Although it had been snowing outside the house this night, Luo Jianjia felt unusually warm and slept very well.

When I woke up the next day, it was still dark.

When I woke up, I felt very comfortable.

I haven't experienced this feeling for a long time.

Since entering September, the border has become very cold, especially indoors.

At night, I would lie down on the bed, trembling with cold without daring to stretch my arms out.

I don't want to do anything except lying in bed every night.

Now it’s different with Kang, especially the flue on the wall, the room is much warmer and more comfortable.

Looking sideways, Chu Weilian was still there.

Chu Wei Leng wakes up earlier than her almost every day. Most of the time, when she wakes up, Chu Wei Leng has already gone to the barracks.

Xu is that she woke up early today, and Xu is that she woke up late today because of Xiumu Chuwei, and he is still sleeping at the moment.

Seeing that there was only the thin quilt inside on him, the thick quilt on it was lifted off, Luo Jianjia sat up halfway, and put the quilt lifted on Chu Weilang back over it.

Even if the Kang is warmer, it will not change the fact that it is a cold winter, so tossing like this, it is easy to catch wind and cold.

And at the moment when Luo Jianjia put the quilt on Chu Weilian's body, Chu Weilian's hand quickly grabbed Luo Jianjia's hand like a gust of wind, and his eyes opened suddenly.

His eyes were full of fierceness.

Luo Jianjia hadn't seen Chu Wei like this for a long time, and was shocked.

This is entirely his subconscious reaction.

The reason why Chu Wei Leng had such a reaction was that he had experienced it in the year of the enemy country.

That year, he had a hard time, walking on the blade almost every day, and he would ruin his life if he was not careful.

When Chu Wei Leng realized that he had caught the wrong person, his eyes immediately softened, and the strength in his hands gradually eased.

Luo Jianjia probably guessed why Chu Weilian was like this, so he pulled his hand back and lay back.

Chu Wei felt a little flustered when he saw that Luo Jianjia ignored him, worried that the behavior just now scared her.

He quickly turned sideways, held Luo Jianjia's red wrist, and asked nervously, "Does it hurt?"

Luo Jianjia looked at Chu Wei's cautious eyes, he was a little bit painful, but he still said, "It doesn't hurt."

Chu Wei Leng rubbed her as if he didn't believe it.

However, Chu Wei is more cold, so it's okay if he doesn't rub it, the more he rubs it, the more painful it gets.