111

Han Fuyu had traveled here a few months ago, and when she woke up, she was in the Jin Zunyu's noble Guogong Mansion.

The fly in the ointment is that her father is the worst concubine in the government office, and his official position is not high. On weekdays, their house is the least conspicuous.

However, when the government was in trouble, everyone suddenly thought of her father and pushed her father out of the pot.

Knowing that the whole family was going to the remote and unstable border, the original owner, a delicate young lady, couldn't stand it.

On the day she left the house, she was so excited by the girl next door who had been out of the second room, she argued with her and even fought with her at the end, and she was pushed down and fainted.

When she woke up, it was her.

It's a pity that she didn't come here at the right time. If it were a few days earlier, she could still think of a way.

When she was sober enough to receive all the memories of the original owner, she was almost at the border.

The border crossing is miserable and dangerous, and it is particularly dry, and the skin is very uncomfortable.

She doesn't want to stay in this place where birds don't **** all her life.

As a modern person, she is very aspiring, and it is bound to return to that prosperous place in Beijing.

It must be impossible to rely on her weak and incompetent parents, and she must rely on herself.

Selling cosmetics is the first step.

She sold all her mother's valuable jewelry, changed the money and opened a shop. After saving some money, she had people sell the cosmetics to the capital.

Women, what I love most is beautiful faces.

She thought that after a while, the cosmetics she made would surely stir up a storm among the women in the capital, and her brand would become famous, and it would be easy to go back when she wanted to.

Before the war, she could hold her temper and wait. Now that she has experienced a war, she really can't stay for a moment.

Not to mention the glory and wealth, she felt that she had to rely on luck to survive here.

It's a pity that there is no news from the capital for the time being, and she has to live in this poor and backward place for some time.

Today, she went to the shop to check the sales. Seeing that the recent sales were not as good as before, she felt a little bored, so she took the maid out to stroll around.

Wandering around, I found a bustling shop.

The other shops were either closed, or there were only twos and threes, but there were a lot of customers here, and almost half of them were seated in the shops.

There are a lot of people and the guests eat deliciously, which makes people think that this restaurant may taste good.

Han Fuyu walked in with the maid.