39

At this moment, Luo Jianjia was very nervous.

She has never liked asking for help, and she is not used to asking for help. She likes to solve everything by herself.

She was afraid to speak, but the other party refused, and there was no room for hovering anymore.

But she thought about it, the best way is this, she can only be cheeky.

Luo Jianjia thought that if she could stay in Chu's house for the first half of the year, things would have a perfect ending.

She felt that the conditions she had offered were very good, and Chu Wei Leng would probably agree.

He and Lishu write as usual, and she will reconcile with him.

In this way, it will not affect his relationship with the heroine.

Her only condition is not to leave Chu's house.

Chu Weilian had to go to war, and there were only two old people left in the family. She is strong enough to beat several men alone. She can take good care of the two elderly people, so that he has no worries on the front line.

And she will make money again, the money is divided into half, she earns one or two, the other side is also one or two. She saves ten taels, and Chu's family also saves ten taels. She can take the Chu family to make a fortune.

In addition, she can also pay the room fee. As for how much to pay, two people can discuss the amount, and it doesn’t hurt to give more. In order to live a stable life, she can give in.

What an attractive condition.

It is equivalent to saying that Chu's family has an extra nanny who can make money.

She felt that the possibility of Chu Wei Leng agreeing to his parents was extremely high.

She had thought of these words countless times in her mind, and she had practiced it just now when Chu Wei Leng went to take a bath.

However, in the next moment, she heard Chu Weilian say: "Miss Luo, don't have to say much. I have already told my parents today, you can write and leave the book."

Polite and alienated.

This was completely unexpected by Luo Jianjia.

Looking at the performance of Zhao and Boss Chu today, she thought Chu Weileng hadn't told them about their reconciliation.

She took advantage of this opportunity to speak out.

Unexpectedly, I already said it.

Luo Jianjia's face showed a trace of stunned expression. After a while, he recovered and responded blankly: "Huh? Oh."

Chu Wei glanced at her coldly, walked over to extinguish the oil lamp, and lay down.

Based on her understanding of the male protagonist in recent days, she thought he hated her less deeply.

Regardless of whether she promised her terms or not, at least she would not even be given the opportunity to speak.

But the fact is, he didn't even give her a chance.