90

The next morning, Chu Wei Leng woke up early, took Luo Jianjia's arm away, and put his pillow on the outermost side before getting out of bed.

Luo Jianjia woke up almost as soon as Chu Weilian opened the door.

Seeing that she was still asleep by the wall, she was relieved and got up quickly.

She made dumplings for Chu Wei Leng last night, and she is going to cook it for him this morning.

This side has just been cooked, and Chu Wei Leng has also cleaned up there.

He didn't go to the hall, so he squatted in the kitchen and began to eat.

After eating, leave contentedly.

When Zhao got up, he found that his son had finished eating and left. Seeing that his daughter-in-law woke up early, he quickly said: "Jianjia, why did you get up so early? Next time you don't get up, mother gets up and cooks for him."

Luo Jianjia said: "Mother, it's not too early, it's okay."

"Then you hurry up and rest, I'll cook breakfast." Zhao said.

"No need, mother, there were a lot of dumplings last night, and there are still a lot of dumplings left. The grandfather didn't take it away, so we just had to eat it in the morning." Luo Jianjia said.

As soon as there were dumplings, Zhao was obviously very happy.

After dinner, Boss Chu and Zhao Clan got busy.

Especially Boss Chu.

Although there are tables, chairs and benches in the shop early, they are also left.

But they went to see it yesterday, and those things have a thick layer of oil on them. I don't know how many years they have been used, and they can't get the real color.

Moreover, since they are going to open a food shop, or the first shop in their house, everything must be new.

So, they decided to make some new tables, chairs and benches.

Boss Chu had just learned to work by hand, he was very comfortable with this matter, and he could save a lot of money by doing this.

After all, the shop couldn't be opened in the past two days. Boss Chu started to do it slowly, which happened to be looking for something to do for himself.

They first selected the wood today, and when the shopkeeper in front of the shop left the next day, they went to the shop to check and measure the size.

Doing desks, chairs and benches. Boss Chu intends to be on this side of the shop. After all, there are residents near the house. I am afraid that the noise will be too loud and noisy to others. In any case, I will eventually move to this side. It is here. .

In this way, Boss Chu is making tables, chairs and benches here every day, while Luo Jianjia and Zhao are cleaning up the shop and the back yard.

Although this shop and yard are not as big as their home, the previous tenant is not so particular, and is in a food business. I often chop meat at home, which is messy and greasy.