89

After a while, the dumplings were all cooked, and Chu Weilian and Luo Jianjia also went to the main room.

Wang Qingjue has eaten two bowls and is eating the third bowl.

After seeing Luo Jianjia, Wang Qingjue immediately praised: "Sister-in-law, this dumpling is really amazing! It's so delicious, the filling is really good, and everything is delicious."

When Zhao saw people praise her daughter-in-law, she looked happier than Luo Jianjia, and said with a smile: "Yes, Jianjia can adjust the fillings, and everything she cooks is delicious."

Luo Jianjia smiled, said nothing, and sat down beside Chu Wei coldly.

Between talking, Wang Qingjue quickly ate two dumplings.

Think of him as a dignified son of the House of Lord, who has always been a very elegant person, but now he eats and drinks like this regardless of his image.

If you are seen by someone you know before, you will drop your jaw in shock.

"Sister-in-law, tell me, what is in it, why is it so unique and delicious?" Wang Qingjue asked.

Luo Jianjia talked to him in detail.

Hearing Luo Jianjia's words, Wang Qingjue's eyes had a little admiration.

There are really not many people who can study the ingredients to this level and can cook such delicious food. They can be regarded as a kind of talent.

I'm afraid that even the imperial kitchen in the palace might not even bother to make these things.

After all, the taste of the food they made has been the same for decades, nothing new, and very old.

Luo Jianjia's research spirit made Wang Qingjue even more delighted.

"It's amazing to have so many seasonings. I accidentally ate one of those seasonings in the past and almost spit out the overnight meal. But my sister-in-law mixed together like this, but it was delicious. My sister-in-law really used these ingredients. The best taste."

Wang Qingjue said so, and Luo Jianjia didn't answer because of the trouble, and said, "Thank you."

"I think I didn't like carrots before, but today I actually think carrots are delicious. It can be seen that it is not carrots that are not delicious, but that others do not taste good." Then Wang Qingjue changed his mind, "Why don't we take the shop next to us? Take it down too, open a dumpling shop, keep it and make money."

Boss Zhao and Chu are not as excited as Wang Qingjue. After all, they have seen it a long time ago. The craftsmanship of their daughter-in-law is really good, and they can buy everything.

Zhao said with a smile: "Jianjia is delicious in everything she cooks. In the past, as long as she made food, it could be sold outside, and the dumplings would definitely sell well."

However, after all, the spicy skewers shop has not been opened yet, so you have to make this kind of food first, and then consider other things.

Wang Qingjue not only ate three bowls of dumplings, but also took away the remaining two bowls, saying that he would get up to eat tomorrow morning.