60

Zhao is still too kind and easy to be deceived.

When they had dinner in the evening, Zhao finally reacted and said: "Jianjia, I have pondered for a long time, and I feel that my younger brothers and sisters may not mean that. Their family has a good life and shouldn't be greedy for our family's money."

Boss Chu looked at Zhao in doubt.

In the second half of the day, when the boss went to the mountain to chop wood and was not at home, Zhao explained to him, including what Zhou said and what his daughter-in-law said to her.

Boss Chu was silent for a moment, and said: "What Brother Leng's wife and daughter-in-law said may not be wrong."

Zhao did not expect that his man would agree with his daughter-in-law. She remembered that his man had always respected the village chief's house.

"Brother Leng is not at home these years, and their family takes care of us." Zhao said.

There are some things that Zhao has forgotten, but Boss Chu hasn't forgotten.

"You forgot that when you said that Brother Leng was gone, how did their family treat us in those few months?" Boss Chu said sullenly.

After being reminded by his own man, Zhao also remembered those hard months.

"Mother, do they think this way? Let's just look at it." Luo Jianjia said.

"Ah? What do you mean?" Zhao asked suspiciously.

"If you take advantage of someone, how can you take it once?" Luo Jianjia explained her confusion.

Although Zhou’s approach was somewhat responsive, it was from the villagers after all, and they didn’t have a lot of money. Everyone just talked about it.

After dinner, Zhao went to make noodles and Luo Jianjia to make tea eggs.

After finishing, Luo Jianjia washed and soaked the few catties of red beans he bought today.

Zhao asked curiously, and Luo Jianjia explained it to her.

If you want to make red bean paste, you have to boil the red bean paste, and soaking it overnight will make the red beans cook better.

Zhao knew that there would be delicious sweets tomorrow, and he was full of expectations.

Because the red beans had to be boiled for a long time, I got up the next morning and Luo Jianjia didn't dry anything. He washed his hands first, touched the soaked red beans, put the red beans in the pot, and started to cook.

After doing this, go to wash, feed the chicken, and cook.

When the red beans are almost cooked, they can be melted with a light twist with fingertips. At this time, Luo Jianjia took the red beans out and crushed them into a puree.

Afterwards, pour these red beans into a clean pot, mix some water, rock sugar, and oil in the pot, and stir fry.

When the sugar is completely melted, the water in the pot becomes less and less, and the bean paste becomes more and more viscous.