23

The Zhao family just went to Aunt Wang's house to pick vegetables.

I heard that Chu Wei Leng was back, and Aunt Wang came with Zhao after helping pick the vegetables.

As soon as he arrived, he found that Chu Weileng and Luo Jianjia were in the same room.

The two got together and said a few words.

"They got along well yesterday. Brother Leng ate a lot of the meal cooked by Jian Jia. Both of them slept very late last night..." Zhao said in a very low voice at the end of the sentence.

Aunt Wang was also here, and she liked gossip, so she could hear her clearly.

"Yeah, that's not bad. Brother Leng has been in the barracks for three years and has never seen a woman. I know now that I have a wife."

Zhao smiled and said, "Isn't it?"

"Maybe, after some time, your family will have good news." Aunt Wang pointed out.

Zhao laughed from ear to ear.

She naturally loves to listen to these words.

She was anxious for her daughter-in-law to conceive a child quickly.

Home and everything are prosperous.

Before the son married his daughter-in-law, he was unwilling in every way. If she and her old man forced him, he might not marry the Luo family girl back.

Seeing that he had compromised, he never thought that he left his wife and the prince to the border on the day of marriage.

Three years have passed, Xu Shi's son has also come to his senses, and his daughter-in-law is also different from before.

The daughter-in-law is a good girl, who is good-looking, smart, filial and filial to her elders and will make money. Such a good girl is hard to find with a lantern.

The son must not know what is good or bad.

And, on the other hand, her son is in his twenties, and the eldest is not too young.

After becoming a pro, I went to the military camp and didn't get together with my daughter-in-law.

The Zhao family has already begun to wonder whether it is better to be a husband or grandson or a granddaughter.

After a while, I heard the news of Chu Weilian's return. Aunt Wang's son, Ersheng, ran over.

"Mother, auntie, where is my cold brother? I heard my father say that he is back." Er Sheng asked excitedly.

Aunt Wang said with a smile: "What are you doing all day long, your brother Leng is busy, you will come back later."

As soon as Aunt Wang finished speaking, she heard a "creak", the door of the west wing opened from the inside, and Chu Wei Leng also walked out of it.

"Two wins." Chu Wei said coldly.

"Brother Leng!" Er Sheng walked towards Chu Wei Leng quickly.