74

After the training, Wang Qingjue rubbed his sore shoulder and walked in the direction of Chu Weileng.

What surprised him was that Chu Weileng was also rubbing his arms.

In his impression, Chu Wei Leng is very powerful. After all, in the big competition, relying on his own strength to win the first place, how can a person who is one in a million be a general generation.

Moreover, he heard that Chu Weileng hadn't closed his eyes for seven days and nights when he was on a mission in a neighboring country. The arrow shot in his chest, and he didn't scream when he drew the arrow.

Such a person would know what is tired and what is pain?

"Brother Chu, you also feel tired. Look, should we reduce the amount of training?" Wang Qingjue asked tentatively.

He is not here for training.

It was okay before, no one cares about him.

But since the first round of his martial arts competition, Chu Wei Leng, regardless of whether he is Lord Houfu or not, presses him to train every day. He really has no words to tell.

Chu Wei coldly glanced at him, did not speak, and rubbed his arms again.

Wang Qingjue knew that Chu Weileng would not change his mind. Seeing that he kept rubbing his arms, he asked, "What did you do last night? How come you feel that you are not in good spirits. Didn't Chu's father and mother come, Brother Chu? It should be happy and relaxed."

Speaking of this, Wang Qingjue paused, looked up and down at Chu Weileng, winked at him, and jokingly said: "Could it be that you are tired at night?"

Chu Wei paused coldly, but still did not respond.

Seeing his reaction, Wang Qingjue thought he had guessed it correctly, and asked in surprise: "Is it really exhausted by Madam?"

Thinking of the two nights that Roche slept with his head resting on his shoulder, and even holding his arm last night, he did not dare to move all night.

Chu Wei pursed his lips coldly, and said nothing.

Chu Wei Leng is this the default?

Wang Qingjue was really dumbfounded.

It stands to reason that Chu Wei Leng's lady should be extremely ugly, she is an unsalted woman.

Chu Weilian didn't like that woman either.

But the two were husband and wife, and Brother Chu had to make affection with the woman.

That woman can tire Brother Chu, so much!

A tall, fat, and extremely ugly woman appeared in Wang Qingjue's mind.

The more he thought about it, the more Wang Qingjue felt that Chu Wei was cold and pitiful, and his eyes were full of sympathy and admiration.

However, if the wife is ugly, it's ugly, virtuous.

Among the nobles in the capital, how many regular wives are good-looking?