84

After tidying up the kitchen, Luo Jianjia also went back to the house.

As soon as she entered the door, she found Chu Wei Leng was staring at the hand cream she put on the table in a daze.

Seeing that the bottle was opened, Luo Jianjia felt a little embarrassed. She had just said that she hadn't used it, but as soon as she opened it, she would find that she had used it.

Being embarrassed, Chu Wei Leng turned his head and looked over.

The look in his eyes at the moment was completely different from when he had just eaten, and the corners of his eyes and eyebrows seemed to be smiling.

Chu Weilian found that the things he bought for Luo Jianjia not only hadn't been given to his mother by her, but had also been used, and he was naturally in a good mood.

"You didn't give it to your mother?" Chu Wei asked frankly.

Luo Jianjia raised her eyes to look at Chu Weilian, and thought to herself, did Chu Weilian think she gave the hand cream to his mother?

"No, I used it in the morning." Since Chu Weileng found out, Luo Jianjia didn't hide it anymore, "Mother thinks it smells good, so I went to buy her a bottle. However, I lied to her to say that this is the same. I bought it."

Although she doesn't like Chu Weileng, she will not give to others the things that the other party gave her.

She can't do such a thing.

"Oh, thank you lady, it's my negligence. I forgot to buy it for my mother." Chu Wei sneered.

Luo Jianjia looked at the expression on Chu Weilian's face and thought, he didn't know what he was happy about.

She was very uncomfortable looking at it.

After a while, Chu Weileng spoke first: "Does the lady like this taste?"

Luo Jianjia pursed her lips and nodded: "Well, I like it very much."

Chu Wei said coldly: "Well, just like it. The shopkeeper said that this tastes a bit pungent, so I don't recommend buying this. I'm afraid you don't like it. I didn't expect you and your mother to like it very much. "

Chu Wei Leng didn't know what he was talking about, and Luo Li had nothing to say.

Luo Jianjia did not respond.

That shop was opened by the heroine, and the shopkeeper was naturally talking about the heroine.

Therefore, Chu Wei not only went to the heroine's shop, but also met with the heroine.

It's just that the two people disagree. Chu Weilen thinks the fragrance of osmanthus smells good, and the hostess thinks it smells bad.

This is very much in line with the beginning of the joy of the enemy in the romance novel.

However, Zhao also feels it smells good...

It seems that there are quite a few contradictions between the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law, no wonder the book looks at Zhao from the perspective of the heroine so unpleasant.