32

Chu Wei Leng had never eaten dumplings before leaving home.

It's not that dumplings are so rare, but because everyone hasn't heard of this kind of food. Even if I have heard it, I will not do it.

It's like people here will make rice cakes during the Chinese New Year, and the northerners don't know anything about it.

When he went to the border gate, he almost swallowed the bowl when he ate dumplings for the first time in the barracks.

It's a pity that the military camp seldom eats dumplings, and I don't eat too much every time.

He didn't expect that he could still eat dumplings when he went home.

He could smell the dumplings before he reached the door of his house, and he was still wondering if he smelled the wrong thing.

As you get closer to home, the taste of dumplings is getting heavier.

When he discovered that the taste of dumplings came from his own home, he was excited.

"Yeah, do you still know dumplings?" Zhao asked his son with a smile.

After speaking, he handed the plate in his hand to his son.

"I know, Bianguan likes to eat during Chinese New Year." Chu Wei Leng's voice was filled with joy that could not be concealed.

"Hurry up and try it. Your wife made this." Zhao said.

Hearing this, Chu Weileng raised his head and looked at Luo Jianjia.

Unexpectedly, she could still make dumplings, which is really amazing.

Thinking that the dumplings were made by Luo Jianjia, Chu Wei Leng was a little bit more expecting the taste.

This was the first time Luo Jianjia had seen Chu Wei Leng so naive.

On weekdays, although Chu Wei Leng felt a little silly, not quite the same as described in the book, he didn't think he was naive.

Occasionally, the indifference and domineering he showed are in line with the male protagonist's temperament.

At this moment, she felt that he was like a big boy.

Chu Weilen raised his hand and grabbed a dumpling, and quickly stuffed it into his mouth.

The moment the dumpling entered his mouth, his eyes lit up.

"How is it, is it delicious?" Zhao asked with a smile.

"It's delicious." Chu Wei nodded coldly.

After all, he wanted to eat dumplings again. However, when he touched the dumplings, he finally noticed that Luo Jianjia was staring at him and stopped immediately.

"Why don't you eat it? Didn't you say it's delicious?" Zhao asked suspiciously.

Chu Wei Leng looked at Luo Jianjia's indifferent eyes, coughed lightly, and said, "I'll wash my hands right away."

After speaking, he turned and walked towards the yard.

Zhao glanced at his son's back, then looked at his daughter-in-law, and said with a smile: "He is cleaner than before."