141

Luo Jianjia rested at home for a day yesterday, and his body is almost better today.

After eating, she went to the shop with Zhao and Boss Chu.

Recently, Mr. Zhao and Mr. Chu have been busy with two new shops in the south of the city. They occasionally go to the vegetable shop or the big shed.

Luo Jianjia also went to the shop and went around, seeing that everything was fine in the shop, he planned to go back.

It just so happened that Zhao wanted to buy something today, so the two of them went together.

Luo Jianjia thought of Chu Wei-Leng's saying that the room was too hot recently, and now the season is very suitable, so he wanted to make something delicious for him.

She went to the shop and bought some mung beans, red beans, glutinous rice flour and white sugar.

After returning home, soak the mung beans first.

As for the red beans, Luo Jianjia thought that he would not do it this time, but first try to see if the mung beans can be made successfully.

In order for mung beans to cook well, it has to be soaked for a few hours.

In the next time, Luo Jianjia went to make a few molds.

Seeing his daughter-in-law's weird behavior, Zhao asked curiously: "Jianjia, what are you doing?"

Luo Jianjia smiled and explained: "Mother, I plan to make something delicious."

"A delicious thing?" Zhao's eyes lit up instantly, and he asked expectantly, "What is it?"

"A very sweet food." Luo Jianjia said, "It's just that this thing is a bit cold, so you and Dad can't eat more."

Although Luo Jianjia said these things, Zhao didn't feel disappointed at all and looked forward to it.

During this period of time, my daughter-in-law has been busy with things in the mansion, busy with opening the shop, and it has been a long time since I made fresh food.

Even if she can't eat more, it must be delicious.

"As long as you do it, I like it." Zhao said with a smile.

Luo Jianjia thought, it's a pity that there is no refrigerator, otherwise it would be the best in summer.

It's cold and refreshing.

"Do you need help from your mother?" Zhao asked enthusiastically.

"No, mother, this thing is very simple." Luo Jianjia said.

"Okay, tell your mother if you need it."

"Okay."

After a while, the mung beans were almost soaked, and Luo Jianjia began to cook.

Zhao had been looking forward to it for a long time, and seeing that his daughter-in-law had finally started, he couldn't help but go over and help set the fire.