133

Spicy skewers business is already good. Recently, due to the cold weather and the availability of vegetables, the income is a bit better than before, and there is a daily income of 50 taels of silver.

The most surprising thing is that the new shop has only been opened for more than 20 days, and it has made more than 100 taels of silver.

In the next few days, the daily income was six or seven taels.

Chu Weileng has been going to the mountains and the countryside to promote the fire kang. He hasn't returned home for several days. Once he went home, he was surprised to hear what everyone said.

"Is this fried chicken and other fried food so profitable?"

There were already a lot of three-twos at the beginning, but I didn't expect to have six or seven-twos.

What is the concept of six or seven liang? If one person consumes about 20 cents and removes the cost, then nearly a thousand people will have to come to the shop.

It is sold for five hours a day, and each hour has two hundred people.

What's more, some people consume less than twenty liters.

There are really many people.

But there are not many people in the whole town of Beicheng.

Especially after the recent war, fewer people have left here than before.

"Yes, but it is making money. There are more and more people in the shop, and they often have to queue. Recently, there are people who have been driving for two hours in a carriage and come here to eat from the next city." Zhao said with a smile.

This is what Chu Wei Leng did not expect.

He originally thought that only people in the northern city of Zhenbei would like to come to the shop. At most, the residents of nearby towns or villages would also have them in the next city.

His lady is really amazing.

It took less than a month to make money from buying these two shops.

In the past, my family was poor, and I wanted to split a penny into two pennies, racking my brains to make an extra penny.

Now the money is very well earned, and in the blink of an eye, one or two pennies are earned.

However, the world has not changed for the better. The reason why it is easy to make money is because there are more women in his family.

Chu Weilian looked at Luo Jianjia's eyes thicker again.

At dinner in the evening, Chu Wei Leng noticed the vegetables and cucumbers on the dinner table.

Let Qingcai forget it, he has no need for this thing, he can eat it or not.

But cucumbers are something he likes. In summer, put them in cold water and take them out to eat. They are cold and refreshing.

But this thing is also available in summer, and I can't usually eat it.

"Where did the cucumber come from in such a cold day?"