9

Luojia Village is not far from Chujia Village. After walking for about two quarters of an hour, Luo Jianjia walked to her family's home.

On the way, many people greeted her or pointed at her. No need to think about it, she also knows what everyone is talking about, it's just that the man she married is dead, and she is going to be a widow.

Luo Jianjia seemed to have not heard him, and walked in the direction of her mother's home in her memory.

The Luo family's house looks much better than Chu's from the outside. It is said that Luo Jiazu was very famous in Shili Bacun, and once made a talented person. It is a pity that the future generations are not good enough to carry forward this glory. By the generation of Luo Jianjia's grandfather, he still insisted on studying and wanted to be an official to change his destiny. When Luo Jianjia's father was born, no one would study.

Father Luo ran to the town to do business. I also made some money at the beginning, but gradually lost money.

Therefore, Luo Jianjia also lived a wealthy life when he was a child, and then his family situation began to deteriorate.

Seeing his daughter's longer and more attractive, Luo's father gave birth to some thoughts and wanted to marry his daughter to a wealthy family. He picked it for a long time without making a decision. Seeing that his daughter chose Chu Weileng, Luo's father was dissatisfied at first.

Later, I inquired about Chu Weileng and learned that he was the nursing home of the palace. He was quite capable and the monthly rate was not low. So he gave birth to other thoughts. After he wanted to marry his daughter, he relied on Chu Weilian to follow the palace. Get in touch over there.

It's a pity that he didn't count Chu Weileng's wedding night with the prince to the border, and never came back.

In the past three years, Luo's father also tried to use Chu Wei Leng's banner to get closer with the people in the palace. It's a pity that people who take the tea to cool the palace will not give him this face at all, and ignore him.

Luo's father's hope was soaked up, and he regretted it.

When I found out the news from the palace a few months ago and learned that my cheap son-in-law might have died, I became even more angry.

He discussed it with his mother and wife at home, and decided to let his daughter remarry. They had discussed the matter with his daughter, and the daughter agreed.

Today they asked their daughter to come back but it was not for this matter, because that matter has not been determined yet. .

As soon as Luo Jianjia entered the door, he struck him with a broom.

Fortunately, she was flexible and dodged in time, otherwise she had to hit her head.

Looking at the broomstick falling on the ground, Luo Jianjia frowned slightly.

"You lose money, do you know you will come back?" A slightly old voice rang.

Luo Jianjia looked at the source of the sound.

It was a woman about 60 years old, with a pleated face, dark blue cotton coarse cloth, and an old silver hairpin on her head.