11

If Li's face did not change, Luo Jianjia would not have said the words just now.

But Li's expression seemed to be telling her brightly that there was a ghost in her heart.

Sure enough, after her words, Li looked even more excited.

"What do you mean? You don't mean that the Sun family sells the same thing as yours. It's my idea, do you?"

Li's remarks have quite a meaning not to confess.

Seeing her like this, Luo Jianjia raised her eyelids slightly, glanced at Li with a faint expression, and said, "Sister-in-law, I don't understand what I said. Did I just say that this was your idea?"

The people around began to whisper.

"You!" Li was so angry that he couldn't speak.

"I made the idea of ​​going to the pier to sell food. Before that, the family was really struggling and couldn't eat enough. Daddy's body was not good. Now that we have not returned, my parents and I are very grateful for your previous help. I didn’t know how to cook before, but I did less. Now my family’s situation is getting tougher and my parents are in poor health, so I started to cook. But I didn’t expect to be liked by so many people. This is also my honor. I’ll wait for the Xianggong to come back another day, so I’m sure to invite you all to have a good meal to repay everyone for your care over these days and let the big guys **** craft."

Luo Jianjia crackled and said something like this.

These words not only explained everyone's doubts clearly, but also expressed gratitude. The people in the village like to listen.

They didn't give much things, just two handfuls of green vegetables or a few eggs. Just now, Li said that he felt a little uncomfortable. After all, the people they helped with before had a better life than them, and they felt that the things they gave out were not worth it.

At this moment, listening to Luo Jianjia's words, I felt a lot more comfortable in my heart, and they all said that there was nothing to do, so that they didn't have to worry about it.

As for Chu Wei Leng coming back to invite them to dinner, although they felt that Chu Wei Leng was mostly dead, they would not say it in front of others, and they were full of words.

"Then the relationship is good, we will wait for Brother Leng to come back."

Boss Chu and Zhao also like to listen.

Because, she said, wait for Chu Wei Leng to come back and invite everyone to dinner.

It means that the son will come back.

This is what they like to hear most now.

The most unhappy person is Lee's. She has always been held by people, but now those people holding her talk about her gossip behind her back, which makes people very uncomfortable.

What was even more uncomfortable was that Luo Jianjia discovered what she was doing.

Seeing the happy scene in front of him, Li stomped his feet with anger and went home.

Luo Jianjia noticed Li, and when she saw her leaving, she explained the matter clearly, and said: "It's going to be dinner soon, and I have to go to the dock with my parents, or else I won't be able to make money back today. "