101

So, Chu Wei Leng is going to hand over the family property to her for safekeeping?

Does he trust her so much?

She didn't know the last time Chu Wei Leng gave her eight taels of silver, but he only discovered it after he left.

Now it is face to face.

This feeling is naturally very different from last time.

Luo Jianjia was silent for a while, looked at the old wooden box in his hand, and looked down and said: "My family business father and mother gave me half of the money. I have a lot of money here. You can keep it for yourself."

In the next instant, she returned the box to Chu Weileng.

Chu Wei Leng looked at the box in front of him, but did not answer it.

However, his face became cold.

Ordinary people, if the mother-in-law can control the money at home, she will definitely be very happy.

But his wife did not accept his kindness.

The lady treated him too far away.

I am afraid that he did not regard him as a family.

"You deserve the half of the money. In fact, you think of the business at home. You should give it all to you, as your own private money." Chu Wei said coldly, "It's not good to ask for the money. , When I have money in the future, I will definitely replenish you."

Upon hearing this, Luo Jianjia raised his head again and looked at Chu Weileng.

Looking at the look on his face, Luo Jianjia knew he was serious.

She can trust Chu Weilian's character, since he said he would return it to her, he would definitely return it to her.

It's just that she didn't think the Chu family owed her anything, all of this was her voluntary.

"No, my parents have done a lot, and so are you. The family can give me half of it, I think it's already very good." Luo Jianjia said gratefully.

These money-making ideas are not original by her, they are all learned from others.

Boss Chu and Zhao's did a lot of effort.

More importantly, she came to this unfamiliar dynasty and was taken care of by Boss Chu and Zhao.

If she didn't have the two of them when she first came here, she really didn't know what to do.

She has always been a person who knows how to repay the reward, and she is willing to give them half the silver.

However, Chu Wei Leng is different.

Chu Weilian is the male lead in the book. Although they are husband and wife, they are only in name. This relationship between husband and wife will end soon.

Now that Chu Weilian mentioned money-related matters, some things shouldn't be explained clearly at this moment, so as not to be troublesome when separating.