56

Upon hearing this, Zhao and Boss Chu looked at the letter in Luo Jianjia's hand in surprise, and urged: "Jianjia, look at what Brother Leng wrote."

Luo Jianjia suddenly remembered that before Chu Weilian left home, he had written to him if she had something to do with her.

This matter has been completely forgotten by her.

At Zhao's urging, Luo Jianjia opened the envelope and took out the letter inside.

Familiar handwriting appeared again.

This time, because I wrote it with a brush, it was crooked, and there were some ink stains, which was a bit uglier than the last time.

After looking carefully for a long time, Luo Jianjia finally saw what was written on it.

"The Xianggong asked how the family is, how is the body of the father and mother."

After hearing this, Zhao smiled and said, "He is so hard outside, why he still thinks about home."

Boss Chu was in a good mood and said, "Brother Leng is filial."

Afterwards, Zhao asked: "Brother Leng wrote in the letter how he was doing?"

Luo Jianjia shook his head.

Zhao was slightly disappointed.

Luo Jianjia glanced at her, then looked at the guard standing aside.

Mo Feng understood what she wanted to ask, and said, "Everything is fine with Master Chu."

After hearing this, Zhao and Chu Boss finally felt relieved.

Mo Feng saw that the matter had been said here, so he wanted to leave.

Mr. Zhao and Mr. Chu enthusiastically kept people, and wanted him to stay at home for one night.

However, Mo Feng didn't stay after all, and simply rode on his horse and left.

After the guards left, Luo Jianjia also planned to go out. After all, to make dried pork, he had to buy pork and some condiments.

She could have asked the guards to buy these, after all, he has horses, and he can go to town or county quickly. However, she just saw that the other party should have been on the way, very hard. Moreover, the things she wants to buy are more complicated, so it's better to pick them by herself, so she doesn't bother anyone anymore.

Luo Jianjia intends to go to the county town to buy it.

The other party's status is not ordinary, and given so much money, she has to do the best to others.

Twenty catties of dried pork takes a lot of time. If you use a stove, it would probably be done in the middle of the night. Therefore, Luo Jianjia asked Boss Chu to make another stove at home so that he could finish it quickly.

She went to the county alone.

Zhao originally wanted to follow her, but she refused.