15

Earning sixty essays a day, this was something they didn't even dare to think about before. Looking at the money in the purse and listening to the amount said by the daughter-in-law, both of them shook their hands. Thinking of worrying about a few pennies before, my eyes are red at the moment.

"Is there really so much? You didn't count it wrong?" Zhao rubbed his hands, feeling like he was in a dream at the moment, and couldn't believe it.

This is also the voice of Boss Chu.

He also had many questions and shocks in his heart.

Seeing the eagerness in the eyes of Zhao and Boss Chu, Luo Jianjia nodded heavily and said with certainty: "Well, there are so many, that's right."

In the next instant, Luo Jianjia saw the tears in Zhao's eyes streaming down, and then she lifted up her sleeve and wiped the tears.

At this moment, Luo Jianjia also realized Zhao's emotions.

She was originally very calm, but her heart was gradually warming up at this moment.

She held Zhao's hand and said, "Mother, there will be more in the future."

I sold three catties today and it went smoothly, and tomorrow we can sell five catties.

When there are more and more people on the dock, they can sell for ten catties, twenty catties...

Originally, Zhao stopped crying, but when he heard this, tears flowed down again.

"Good, good."

Although Boss Chu did not cry, his excitement could also be seen from his trembling hands.

"I'll go to the town to cut some meat for a while." Chu Lao Dadao.

"Okay, cut more." Zhao's also rarely said generously.

When she heard that she was about to eat meat, Luo Jianjia's eyes lit up, and countless delicious food floated through her mind.

Isn't her purpose of making money for this?

I haven't eaten meat seriously for a long time. Just hearing the word "meat", Luo Jianjia felt that the glutton in his stomach was hooked.

After a brief meal at noon, everyone went to rest.

After a while, Boss Chu went to town.

Luo Jianjia went to tidy up the vegetable garden, and gotten the small wild flowers in the corner.

On the other hand, the Zhao family went to the next door Aunt Wang's house to send cucumbers. There are so many cucumbers at home this year, this thing is not worth money and cannot be sold. If you don't eat it soon, you will get old soon.

Aunt Wang’s family planted fewer cucumbers this year, and Aunt Wang took more care of Boss Chu and Zhao on weekdays, so Zhao sent some to their family every three weeks.

Aunt Wang likes to talk in the village most, and she knows everything about the Li family's shortcomings.

She is more talkative again.