40

Chu Wei thought coldly, whether he likes Roche or not, Roche is his wife.

Husbands, seeing the lady being persecuted, have to get ahead.

Taking a step back, as a man, everyone else has come to **** his daughter-in-law. Is he going to give up his daughter-in-law?

He is not such a person.

Chu Wei sneered at the corners of his mouth, showing a sneer, his eyes full of killing intent.

Early the next morning, before dawn, Chu Wei Leng left home with a long sword that he carried with him.

He first went to the county seat and then to Luojia Village.

When I arrived at Luo's house, it was only Chen Shi.

The Luo family likes to sleep late, and basically cannot afford it until now.

Chu Weileng knocked on the door a few times with a sword. Seeing that no one opened the door, he suddenly lost his patience and kicked towards the door.

He knows his strength.

I thought it would take a few kicks to kick it open, but I didn't know what was going on, so he kicked it all at once.

Moreover, he kicked such a thick wooden door to the ground, and the door frame instantly became bare.

This effect is naturally much better than the effect of two kicks.

The Luo family, who had just come out of the house, turned their faces pale when they looked at the scene in front of them.

Chu Wei Leng was completely different from the way he saw him that day. At this moment, his face was suffocated, his face was dark, and he was holding a sword, like a demon crawling out of hell.

Before Chu Weilian had time to think about why his strength had become so great, he saw the Luo family standing at the door of the hall.

Looking at the Luo family in the yard, he stepped forward and sat down on the main seat of the main room.

At this moment, everyone in the Luo family, who was frightened and silly, also gradually calmed down.

The Guo family relied on the old to sell the old and took the lead in reprimanding: "What are you doing? Can't you want to disobey the elders?"

Chu Wei coldly smiled as if he had heard some ridiculous joke. Afterwards, the sword was pulled out of the scabbard. The moment the scabbard was thrown on the table, everyone was frightened.

"Where did the elders come from? Didn't you force my lady to reconcile with me? Since the reconciliation, the two sides are naturally irrelevant, how can it be considered disobedience?" Chu Wei said slowly.

When he said these words, the corners of his mouth were smiling, but his eyes were cold.

Luo Fusheng finally knew where the problem was. He glanced at the gleaming sword in Chu Weilen's hand, and hurriedly smiled: "My son-in-law has misunderstood, it must be the girl who said something wrong, how could I want her to make peace with you? Well? Wei Leng, you became an official at a young age, and you have a promising future. I can't find a good son-in-law like you with a lantern."