34

This answer simply made the Luo family overjoyed.

First of all, Guo did not calm down, and asked in surprise: "Really?"

Without blinking his eyelids, Chu Wei said, "Naturally it is true."

After the surprise, Luo Fusheng asked a very crucial question: "What position can I arrange for Brother Huai?"

Chu Wei said coldly: "Dali and Dong Jiguo have not been at peace at the border, and the border wars are tight. It's just when we are employing people. If you can go to the border, you would be happy."

Hearing this, Luo Jianjia's heart that was not quite calm just returned to its original place.

She thought that the male protagonist had changed his temper, but she didn't expect it to be like in the book.

Then she was relieved.

She raised her hand and poured herself a cup of tea, and continued to drink.

The attitude of the Luo family immediately changed.

"Huh? You mean to let my grandson go to the border?" Guo asked incredulously.

"Grandma said so, that's what it meant." Chu Wei said coldly.

Seeing what Guo had to say, Luo Fusheng was afraid of comprehending the wrong meaning, so he offended Chu Weileng, so he pulled her sleeve and asked a few questions himself.

"Wei Leng, what did Brother Huai do when he went to the border gate?"

"Naturally go to the front line to fight." Chu Wei Leng said in a natural tone.

"Go... go to war?" Zhang looked at his son in distress and almost cried.

"Milk, mother, I don't want to go to war." Luo Weihuai said.

A half-and-a-half-year-old boy acting like a baby to his grandmother is really unclear what to say.

"You let my eldest grandson go to war? What peace of mind are you!" Guo cried coldly.

Luo Fusheng pulled Guo's sleeve again and asked, "What kind of official position is it?"

What product? Luo Jianjia's calm face was also a little uncomfortable, and a sardonic smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

Is this the lion's big mouth?

Chu Weilian himself is still the youngest Ninth-rank officer, so he can't arrange any great position for Luo Weihuai.

As if he didn’t understand the faces of everyone, Chu Wei Leng said with a serious face: "Father-in-law’s words are wrong. My son-in-law is only the lowest-ranking official of our Dali Dynasty. How can we have the power to arrange officials? This is what the official ministry of the imperial court did. My son-in-law dare not."

"No grade yet?" Guo's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot.

At this moment, the fire in Luo Fusheng's heart couldn't be suppressed.