109

Don't say Wang Qingjue, in fact, Chu Wei Leng could not sit still a long time ago.

It's just that he is embarrassed to say that because the guests are here.

But when Wang Qingjue had just left, it didn't seem very good for him to follow him out.

After struggling for a long time, and after touching it for less than a quarter of an hour, Chu Wei Leng also went to the kitchen.

As soon as he left the door, he heard Wang Qingjue's praise from the kitchen.

"Wow, it's delicious, how did my sister-in-law make it and what's in it?"

"Meat and tofu."

"The outside is charred and soft on the inside. It has the smell of tofu and the smell of meat. This taste is really amazing!"

...

Hearing Wang Qingjue's voice, Chu Wei grumbled uncontrollably in his stomach, and the steps under his feet were much faster than before.

The tofu **** are not big, Wang Qingjue almost eats one bite at a time. He was eating it when Chu Wei Leng had also come out.

"Brother Chu, the wind is strong outside, you might as well go back to the house and wait until you come again."

How did this sound like a chasing away.

He seems to be the host, and the other party is the guest, right?

Chu Wei's face was dark.

"Brother Wang is too worried, I wear more, not cold."

While talking, Luo Jianjia blew up all the remaining balls.

As soon as she turned her head, she saw Chu Wei Leng standing at the door, staring at the meatballs that had just been fried in the basin.

Recently, she has been feeding Chu Wei Leng to eat, and she knew what he meant when he looked at him.

Seeing this, it should be hungry and want to eat meatballs.

Knowing that he had a big appetite, Luo Jianjia wiped his hands, as usual, took a ball and put it to Chu Wei Leng's mouth.

Seeing her act like this, Chu Wei Leng was immediately happy and opened his mouth to eat.

This scene made Wang Qingjue who was standing behind his eyes widened in surprise, so that the chopsticks in his hand fell on the ground without noticing.

When Luo Jianjia turned his head and prepared to give Chu Wei Leng the balls, he found Wang Qingjue's shocked look.

There used to be no outsiders at home, so Luo Jianjia did not feel too embarrassed by Chu Weilian. At this moment, she was suddenly seen by outsiders, and she was somewhat uncomfortable.

However, who made Chu Wei Leng injured inconvenience, she was also a last resort.

Moreover, with Chu Wei Leng's character, he should not like to let his subordinates see him like this.

"Sorry, Prince, my grandfather is injured and his hands are not very convenient."

Hearing this, Wang Qingjue finally made a move. He turned his head and glanced at Luo Jianjia, then looked up and down Chu Weileng again.

He hurt his right arm, not both arms.

How does he remember that in the days when Chu Wei Leng was injured, he ate by himself when he was injured in the military?