145

"Why did Brother Chu ask like this?" Wang Qingjue asked.

"If Brother Wang doesn't want to say it, I just don't know, just if you are still the unfavored son of the Hou Mansion." Chu Wei said coldly, "Let's go, I will send you away."

Wang Qingjue always thought that he had a good disguise. He had concealed it from General Wang and many people in the barracks.

He also always thought that Chu Wei Leng was a man with a high value of force, who only knew how to lead soldiers to fight but didn't pay much attention to other things.

He did not expect that this man from the countryside who had never read a book suddenly became a sharp and clever person.

He grew so fast.

"I am indeed not Wang Qingjue. The real Wang Qingjue was hacked to death by bandits on the way to the border." Wang Qingjue said, "As for who I am, I can't tell Brother Chu for the time being. It's not that I don't trust Brother Chu, but I know. Because of my identity, I am afraid that it will cause trouble to Brother Chu. When I return to the capital in the future, I will tell you everything."

Chu Wei Leng rescued him.

For him, Chu Wei Leng is different.

The Chu family is very pure, and he doesn't want to involve such people in these things.

Chu Weilian is a born general. He hopes that he can always guard the territory for the country and stay away from the disputes in the court.

He was a little worried about whether Chu Weilian would not be able to cope with the complicated things in the barracks after he left, but now it seems that he was worrying too much.

However, one thing needs to be clarified.

"Does anyone know about my identity?"

Chu Wei Leng shook his head and said, "Brother Wang, don't want to forget. I have been lurking in Dongji Kingdom for a year, so I am more sensitive than others."

"So Brother Chu found out a long time ago?"

"I didn't doubt the identity of Brother Wang before. I just felt that Brother Wang was doing business with General Wang on the surface, and on the surface there was nothing to do. In fact, he did a lot of things silently. I thought it was you pretending to be yourself, for fear of being framed by your brother at home. A girl from Han appeared, and I slowly began to doubt it. Later, I was promoted for no reason and the lady's fate."

Wang Qingjue did not expect that it was because Han Fuyu exposed himself.

"I don't know many people, and there are even fewer people who treat each other sincerely. General Wang can't ask me for an order, and people from Beijing won't know it so clearly. If you think about it, it can only be Brother Wang. Lady. The fateful thing confirms this."

"I didn't want to bring it up, but Brother Wang was about to leave. I was afraid that after Brother Wang left, I would never have the opportunity to thank you in person, so I said it out." Chu Wei said coldly, "Brother Wang, No matter who you are, my family and I are very grateful to you."

After Chu Weilian joined the army, he wanted to climb up. This is not to say that he really wants to be an official, but because he can do what he wants to do and guard the people he wants to protect only when the official position is high.